+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2014 CEC-PR Applications

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
nihon19 said:
I see, It is pity i spend so many months without any clue what happening with my file.
It is just unfair why they did not ask or inform me.
Thanks. I already asked my supervisor to write another letter, more detail.

when did you apply?

mycanpr14

May 9, 2014
Hi Admin,

I am on line # 24 of the new spreadsheet.

Medical Done: Jan 05th, 2015
RPRF Request: Upfront

Third line added in ECAS: We started processing your application on March 18, 2015.

Please update my information in the spreadsheet. Thank you.

I hope we all get the PPR soon.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Hi,

I am Jun2014 applicant, I did my RPRF fees upfront, I have confusion about its receipt show my full name and beside that client date of birth column, but other information is not come automatic. is it regular or I miss any section during payment process?

I

Imam Gomaa

Dear tom_brave
Could you plz tell us, if you do not mind, what is your NOC Code, coz I applied at the same day and everything like you but it stopped since January 13th at MR received?
I am sure again, it is different from someone to another.
Thanks

Cepheus74

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada
I'm still stuck at We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2014.

mandeeo007

Dec 23, 2011
Hello everyone, Can anyone please guide me how to apply for Open Bridging Work Permit online, my Work Permit is due to expire in June 28th, 2015. I am still waiting for My Pr under CEC applied in May 2014.

scoot

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
mandeeo007 said:
Hello everyone, Can anyone please guide me how to apply for Open Bridging Work Permit online, my Work Permit is due to expire in June 28th, 2015. I am still waiting for My Pr under CEC applied in May 2014.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-a-successful-bowp-application-t147650.0.html

Its all in here,take a read through it.
You will need to create a MyCIC account if you don't already have one!

exmortis

Jan 13, 2015
Hello everyone,

I haven't been an active contributor to this thread but I have definitely been an obsessive lurker.

Its so awesome to see progress for the May applicants and I want to chime in that I received the RPRF email on March 20, 2015. My ECAS status has also been updated with the elusive 'third line' and I've pasted it below if anyone is curious on my timeline.

1) We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2014.

2) We started processing your application on March 17, 2015.

3) Medical results have been received.

Hopefully, the PPR comes along soon.

Its funny, because I've told my friends about this and they are all very happy for me, but I don't think you can 'get' just how stressful this process can be without actually doing it yourself. That's why I am here sharing this with you folks!

I sincerely wish everyone here the best of luck. I understand what you are going through, and when you get your PR, it's because you deserved it!

Kylelein

Jun 8, 2014
Hi Folks here my update.

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2014.

We started processing your application on March 16, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

The RPRF was requested on March.19 and I paid the bill on March.20

Good luck guys!

tom_brave

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[
Dear tom_brave
Could you plz tell us, if you do not mind, what is your NOC Code, coz I applied at the same day and everything like you but it stopped since January 13th at MR received?
I am sure again, it is different from someone to another.
Thanks/quote]

My NOC code is 2174...
There are several factors in deciding the dates.. When VO open your file criminality, eligibility, security should have been completed.. I guess as your medical is received nothing to worry, it may take a while but your date is not far.. You will get it for sure..

Take a breath.. Stay patience :)

eshan

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
06-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
exmortis said:
Hello everyone,

I haven't been an active contributor to this thread but I have definitely been an obsessive lurker.

Its so awesome to see progress for the May applicants and I want to chime in that I received the RPRF email on March 20, 2015. My ECAS status has also been updated with the elusive 'third line' and I've pasted it below if anyone is curious on my timeline.

1) We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2014.

2) We started processing your application on March 17, 2015.

3) Medical results have been received.

Hopefully, the PPR comes along soon.

Its funny, because I've told my friends about this and they are all very happy for me, but I don't think you can 'get' just how stressful this process can be without actually doing it yourself. That's why I am here sharing this with you folks!

I sincerely wish everyone here the best of luck. I understand what you are going through, and when you get your PR, it's because you deserved it!
Echo every word you said there!!

natk

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
CEC
eshan said:
Echo every word you said there!!
I agree with Eshan! Having all of you guys here going through the same thing, and the support, makes this process much more bearable and easier! :D