May 2013 application

karykuan

Nov 6, 2012
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AINP2014 said:
Congratulation :)

As per your time line they requested documents on Jan 2014? who did send you the request, CPP-Ottawa or CIO-NS? what did they request?
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 1450

SYDNEY, NS B1P 6K5

XXX_______my address, email date, my UCI and other personal information

XXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

XXX-XXX:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated Schedule A is required as you have not provided any information in Section 8 - Personal History before Xmonth Xyear. This must be received at this office by: XXXX date

Please return a copy of this letter and the requested information or document(s) to fax number 902-270-8534 or mail to:

Regular mail: Courier:

Case Processing Agent Case Processing Agent

Citizenship and Immigration Canada Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence CIO Correspondence

PO Box 8400 49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6 B1P 5Z2
Canada Canada

blablabla....

karykuan

Nov 6, 2012
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I forget to explain what I was doing during a small gap time, being a high school student in China. They are really looking into all details, my bad, I though I don't need to put it down, only 4 month after I turned 18 and before I came to canada.

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Ecase Status is now"Decision made" .. YAHOOOO
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
karykuan said:
I forget to explain what I was doing during a small gap time, being a high school student in China. They are really looking into all details, my bad, I though I don't need to put it down, only 4 month after I turned 18 and before I came to canada.
thanks for your reply .. hope i will hear from them soon ..

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Anyone who submitted their passports last week of Feb, have you recd your passports back ? I am still waiting on mine. I had seen a timeline of the entire process of submission and delivery of ppts. I lost the link. Anyone has a link to that ? It's on an excel sheet.

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
It has been over a week since I submitted my passport. But within that week my wife received her passport request. Not sure how much more time it will take for them to send my passport back with the visa on it. Anyone else in the same boat as me ? I had seen a table somewhere on this forum where exact times were given, right from the time CPP received their passports to the time it was delivered with visa. I can't find that thread.

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
A friend of mine send passport on feb 27 and received tdy with stamp..

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
yeah, everyone is getting their passport back within a week, or at the most a week and a half. Mine has passed that mark. Still hoping that my tracker will be activated by tomorrow or the day after.

karykuan

Nov 6, 2012
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationaspirant said:
yeah, everyone is getting their passport back within a week, or at the most a week and a half. Mine has passed that mark. Still hoping that my tracker will be activated by tomorrow or the day after.
hope you receive your passport soon. If you worrie about it, just shoot them an email or call them. Personally I think anything involves passport is considered very important and should be highly prioritized.

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Thanks Karukuan, I called the call centre and they said I have to E:mail to Ottawa for confirmation of passport submission. I am not sure why it is taking so much time. I saw my tracker it's still not activated. It's frustrating because it has been over 2 weeks now. I will shoot an E:mail today anyway. Hope my tracker gets activated soon. My worry is if it reached them. Canada Post says it was delivered in their PO Box but my tracker said out for delivery because I demanded signature. Canada Post had assured that it has reached them. Hopefully things will be straightened this week. Another reason for the delay might be because I sent them my new passport. All assumptions till I get an answer from them. :'(

joroz

Jul 1, 2012
AB
Nomination.....
May-2013
AOR Received.
19-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
LANDED..........
In Canada
hi immigrationaspirant,

we are in the same boat.. our passports were received by cic on 28th of Feb., return tracking number is still not activated.

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
immigrationaspirant said:
Thanks Karukuan, I called the call centre and they said I have to E:mail to Ottawa for confirmation of passport submission. I am not sure why it is taking so much time. I saw my tracker it's still not activated. It's frustrating because it has been over 2 weeks now. I will shoot an E:mail today anyway. Hope my tracker gets activated soon. My worry is if it reached them. Canada Post says it was delivered in their PO Box but my tracker said out for delivery because I demanded signature. Canada Post had assured that it has reached them. Hopefully things will be straightened this week. Another reason for the delay might be because I sent them my new passport. All assumptions till I get an answer from them. :'(
That same friend's passport from canada post was indicating same status but everything was fine....

karykuan

Nov 6, 2012
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
someone had shared a link before, it's a spared sheet for most of my chinese folks. On that sheet someone sent their passport on Feb 19th and got it back on Mar 3rd. Everyone who send passport after and including March 1st have not received their passport as of today. It's getting slower for passport returns, estimated 2 weeks. Hope this will comfort you guys a little. Not sure what happened there in the office for the delay.

indian_immi

Sep 17, 2013
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-10-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Hi all,

I applied to MPNP on 22nd Nov 2013, got file number and then my sponser submitted SP2, But he forgot to tell me that he has already sponsered
anyone else , and after almost 3 months , I got ineligibility letter which states the following reason :

"We have pre-screened your application and wish to advise it does not meet the eligibility criteria for the
following reason(s):

If you have any additional questions regarding program eligibility, you can contact the MPNP at (204) 945-2806.
Thank you for your interest in Manitoba as your immigration destination in Canada.
- Your Manitoba supporter did not meet one condition to be eligible to sign the Settlement Plan
Part 2 as stipulated on our website:

A friend or distant relative must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP
applicant, nominee or person under another Canadian immigration program. Note: This
condition applies to your household. For example: If you are supporting an application, your
spouse cannot be the supporter of another application."

Now, Can I re-apply right now(if i meet all the eligibility critera now) or i will have to wait for certain period ?

And, If I apply for any program in future(be it Federal or any other PNP) , do I need to mention this application in immigration history or not ?? (I am asking this because I have been eliminated from the prescreening stage itself )

Plz help..
Thanks.

karykuan

Nov 6, 2012
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indian_immi said:
Hi all,

I applied to MPNP on 22nd Nov 2013, got file number and then my sponser submitted SP2, But he forgot to tell me that he has already sponsered
anyone else , and after almost 3 months , I got ineligibility letter which states the following reason :

"We have pre-screened your application and wish to advise it does not meet the eligibility criteria for the
following reason(s):

If you have any additional questions regarding program eligibility, you can contact the MPNP at (204) 945-2806.
Thank you for your interest in Manitoba as your immigration destination in Canada.
- Your Manitoba supporter did not meet one condition to be eligible to sign the Settlement Plan
Part 2 as stipulated on our website:

A friend or distant relative must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP
applicant, nominee or person under another Canadian immigration program. Note: This
condition applies to your household. For example: If you are supporting an application, your
spouse cannot be the supporter of another application."

Now, Can I re-apply right now(if i meet all the eligibility critera now) or i will have to wait for certain period ?

And, If I apply for any program in future(be it Federal or any other PNP) , do I need to mention this application in immigration history or not ?? (I am asking this because I have been eliminated from the prescreening stage itself )

Plz help..
Thanks.
If I were you, I will not wait if I am eligible now with a valid sponsor. To be on the safe side you can call the number the give you in the email. I called Ontario PNP office before and I did not provide any of my identification or case numbers. Just ask them in a causel consulting way, say, I want to consult about reapplying for MPNP, my prior application's sponors had sponors someone else without my knowledge and all my other application documents were complete and valiad. In this case, with a new sponor, would I be able to apply again.... You will be amazed how nice the people are in the PNP office (once someone picks up the phone). I asked them about graduation letters before since I hvn't had my convocation at that time - they probably get asked a lot about my case but still they are quite patient.