Apr 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
rev said:
when I had my medicals, my ECAS status did not update for at least over a month. i called CIC twice and got two different answers.

First call was 2 weeks after the medicals were submitted , and the answer was that they cannot give me any information regarding my application because PNP applications are treated as outside of canada applications which does not make sense. I got the impression that the lady I was talking to does not know what she is saying.

Second call, I made a week after, and was given information when the application was received. The lady gave me an email address where I could make an inquiry about my application. I then immediately sent an email to the address and about 1 month later got ECAS status update and a week later received an email reply about my inquiry.

I was also impatient like you and the lesson I learned from this is,

1) to stop checking ECAS status too much, once a week is fine but every hour of the day is too much, i know everyone is guilty of this. ;D ;D

2) limit the time we spend on these forums because we end up comparing timelines but what we forget is that we don't have the same situations. Manila visa office may be fast but for in Canada applicants, we are already here in Canada so why the rush, besides there will be no immediate significant difference in the change of our lives from a TRV holder to a PR. Unless our work visa is expiring, we don't really have to worry too much. Most of us will reach the finish line, but there is little probability that everyone will reach it at the same time.

3) lastly, to enjoy life as it is. For those out of Canada applicants, spend more quality time with your friends and families while you have enough time because soon you will not have as much opportunity. Research more about living here in Canada and it's a good idea to update your skills, job hunting will be the next hurdle for you guys once you set foot here in Canada. For in canada Applicants, enjoy your work and life here in Canada. We already have a good headstart compared to the other applicants, maybe start searching your first house, consider studying again, or just explore the rest of Canada. Canada is really a very big place, it has so much to offer and you'll never run out of things to do.

Patience really is a virtue... and I am also guilty of being impatient. ;D ;D ;D
great sharing rev, thanks! yeah, i'm as guilty. God bless us all! =)

nsapp

Star Member
Aug 28, 2013
rev said:
when I had my medicals, my ECAS status did not update for at least over a month. i called CIC twice and got two different answers.

First call was 2 weeks after the medicals were submitted , and the answer was that they cannot give me any information regarding my application because PNP applications are treated as outside of canada applications which does not make sense. I got the impression that the lady I was talking to does not know what she is saying.

Second call, I made a week after, and was given information when the application was received. The lady gave me an email address where I could make an inquiry about my application. I then immediately sent an email to the address and about 1 month later got ECAS status update and a week later received an email reply about my inquiry.

I was also impatient like you and the lesson I learned from this is,

1) to stop checking ECAS status too much, once a week is fine but every hour of the day is too much, i know everyone is guilty of this. ;D ;D

2) limit the time we spend on these forums because we end up comparing timelines but what we forget is that we don't have the same situations. Manila visa office may be fast but for in Canada applicants, we are already here in Canada so why the rush, besides there will be no immediate significant difference in the change of our lives from a TRV holder to a PR. Unless our work visa is expiring, we don't really have to worry too much. Most of us will reach the finish line, but there is little probability that everyone will reach it at the same time.

3) lastly, to enjoy life as it is. For those out of Canada applicants, spend more quality time with your friends and families while you have enough time because soon you will not have as much opportunity. Research more about living here in Canada and it's a good idea to update your skills, job hunting will be the next hurdle for you guys once you set foot here in Canada. For in canada Applicants, enjoy your work and life here in Canada. We already have a good headstart compared to the other applicants, maybe start searching your first house, consider studying again, or just explore the rest of Canada. Canada is really a very big place, it has so much to offer and you'll never run out of things to do.

Patience really is a virtue... and I am also guilty of being impatient. ;D ;D ;D
Loved this post - so very true. Getting PR is a life event and I get to the peak of anxiety.
Your post make my life easy and I appreciate you for taking time to write such a nice post.

asseteco

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2012
Doc's Request.
12/2012
Nomination.....
01/2013
AOR Received.
08/2013
Med's Request
09/18/13
Med's Done....
09/27/13
Passport Req..
01/27/14
LANDED..........
End of April 2014
daverhin26 said:
Hi asseteco, ur ecas changed 8days after medical received so fast. Im also mpnp-fs, and waiting to changed ecas to in process, my ecas was changed to medical received last aug14, and till now no updates. May i know ur noc level? Thanks
i forgot my noc number.. its under health care services.. i am also surprised when i saw my ecas changed to in process.. i guess it depends on our visa officers.. am not sure about it.. but don't worry much, your PPR will arrive soon.. PPR then in process! hehehe..

Good luck to all of us! :)

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
cebugirl said:
great sharing rev, thanks! yeah, i'm as guilty. God bless us all! =)
Well said rev!

Rh3ia

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
JaneSmith said:
Just sharing... My status hasn't changed yet to In Process. Payment for RPRF has been dropped last Aug 27 at the Embassy but as per BPI, as of Sep 30, the draft hasn't been negotiated/encashed yet. It's just sad. The embassy won't entertain calls. What if the payment was lost or what, how will I know? After the processing time which is 11months? So frustrating :( :( :(
Hi JaneSmith,

Have you tried asking again BPI the status of your bank draft? You may try to send cem inquiry thru fax or try online thru specific case inquiry. I've read other forum about sending inquiry thru fax but of course there's no assurance that they will answer. Hope you get an update soon.

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
hi jane,

try to send inquiry on this link ..

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila

i would like to follow this concern, since I also made this drop box even if i dont have any rprf request yet ..

Mosby

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
MPNP
AOR Received.
July 18, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2014, Ecas-Medicals Received: March 17, 2014
hello everyone!

I need a little enlightenment please.

I am applying for MPNP and have received my AOR from CIO on July 19, 2013. Even though I am currently working in Dubai, I chose Manila as my visa office because the processing time is much shorter. However, after receiving the AOR form CIO, I have not heard from them ever since. I am extremely worried as I saw in the tracksheet that people who received their AOR on almost the same date I received mine is already far ahead in the process.

Is there any number I can call or any email I can write to? Is anyone in the same situation as me? Please enlighten me... I am hoping to hear from any of you, please....

andresfok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
Med's Request
17-09-2013
Med's Done....
4-10-2013
Interview........
IN Process: 4-12-2013
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
Hello

I check my ecas and it says that my medicals was received :)

I don't know when it was but I am so happy that they received :D

Good luck to all of you

Andres

daverhin26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-10-2012
Nomination.....
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
29-06-2013
IELTS Request
28-12-2012
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013 RPRF: 01-08-2013 (PESO)
guys, ppr na po kami. thank god.
;D

march

May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-6-2013
daverhin26 said:
guys, ppr na po kami. thank god.
;D
Congratulations po!!!!!!
May I know the Ecas update of "IN process?

daverhin26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-10-2012
Nomination.....
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
29-06-2013
IELTS Request
28-12-2012
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
march said:
Congratulations po!!!!!!
May I know the Ecas update of "IN process?
hi, ppr date today. nope, still medical received. thank u so much.

daverhin26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-10-2012
Nomination.....
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
29-06-2013
IELTS Request
28-12-2012
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
daverhin26 said:
hi, ppr date today. nope, still medical received. thank u so much.
march, please update our spreadsheet. thank u

march

May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-6-2013
daverhin26 said:
march, please update our spreadsheet. thank u
YES done :) Congrats again and Godbless!