+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2013 application

jocomo

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Oluspe said:
Submitted to NS july 8. Would like to join the tracking sheet
When was your application received by CIO? I submitted mine on June 25, 2013 via EMS and
was received by CIO on July 5, 2013.

Good luck to all of us despite of the "STRIKE"

march

May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-6-2013
jocomo said:
When was your application received by CIO? I submitted mine on June 25, 2013 via EMS and
was received by CIO on July 5, 2013.

Good luck to all of us despite of the "STRIKE"
hi under what stream jomoco? r u in canada?

hnl

Jun 5, 2013
What happen to the spread sheet?! Did someone edit it :mad:? So annoyed! I haven't done medical....Shandias, I think we should restrict this spread sheet to write seriously..

Somehow someone erased the names few days ago and now all info has been gone :eek: :mad: :mad:

march

May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-6-2013
hnl said:
What happen to the spread sheet?! Did someone edit it :mad:? So annoyed! I haven't done medical....Shandias, I think we should restrict this spread sheet to write seriously..

Somehow someone erased the names few days ago and now all info has been gone :eek: :mad: :mad:

yes agree! it should be restrict..only admin can update the spreadsheet...

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG! yes i will lock it down and pls send HNL or March's Gmail address so i can give edit rights to the one more person. Everyone else please post your timeline we will update them. Pls check the sheet if anyone missing info pls post I will update. Thank You. These spreadsheet are very useful people check them all the time to get an idea about the process. Trust me I always check our sheet and April-March spreadsheet EVERYDAY.
Anyway i got my medical done yesterday. Hope everything is ok..

rev

Oct 16, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
03-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
18-10-2013
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014, in Canada as a TFW since April 2011
shandias said:
OMG! yes i will lock it down and pls send HNL or March's Gmail address so i can give edit rights to the one more person. Everyone else please post your timeline we will update them. Pls check the sheet if anyone missing info pls post I will update. Thank You. These spreadsheet are very useful people check them all the time to get an idea about the process. Trust me I always check our sheet and April-March spreadsheet EVERYDAY.
Shandias, how much is the cost for the medical? And where did you had your medical? I received my aor 2 days ago and expecting to get the mr next week.

Thanks...

hnl

Jun 5, 2013
shandias said:
The spread sheet was crazy, wasn't it? Good to hear that you've done medical went through smoothly lol?
I know.. I check this website so may times in a day to see whether there is any updates!
I don't mind doing the edit with you or March could do it as I won't be able to edit all the times from September.

JaneSmith

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Sta. Rosa, City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2012
Nomination.....
23 Feb 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
22 May 2013 (CIC)
Med's Request
14-Aug-2013
Med's Done....
28-Aug-2013 ; RPRF BANK DRAFT
Passport Req..
05-Nov-2013
reyvico said:
hi, wanna join this forum.. I submitted my docs to CIO last May 13 2013. my visa office is Manila. let's share our thoughts here. ;D
hi, submitted my docs to CIO last May 22. It was received by certain Mr. Dexter. I just knew it through DHL tracking. But CIO hasn't sent me yet any confirmation or acknowledgement. still waiting for it.

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes It was don't know who edit that before. Anyway It cost me 400$ all together. 250$ for medical check, 50$ for X-ray and 100$ for blood and urine test. That was crazy. As soon as all the test result comes i am going to pay landing fee.

hnl

Jun 5, 2013
shandias said:
Yes It was don't know who edit that before. Anyway It cost me 400$ all together. 250$ for medical check, 50$ for X-ray and 100$ for blood and urine test. That was crazy. As soon as all the test result comes i am going to pay landing fee.
Really? It's so expensive there.. In Vancouver, it costs maximum $300 for all together, but the one I booked is only costs $230 with good review. Yup that's what I'm planning too. Nothing to be harmed since its full refundable if something happens

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
make sure they got e-medical thing enabled. Its all online where i did. They took a picture of me and did all the tests. Anyway i will edit the sheet once a day lets see what "March" says. I can see he is an active member of this forum :)
Anyway so my question is after pay landing fee online where to send the receipt by email. I think my VO is CPP-Ottawa since i revived my MR from CIO-NS and i am in Canada also i requested CPP-Ottawa. How you planning on do it Hnl?

hnl

Jun 5, 2013
shandias said:
make sure they got e-medical thing enabled. Its all online where i did. They took a picture of me and did all the tests. Anyway i will edit the sheet once a day lets see what "March" says. I can see he is an active member of this forum :)
Anyway so my question is after pay landing fee online where to send the receipt by email. I think my VO is CPP-Ottawa since i revived my MR from CIO-NS and i am in Canada also i requested CPP-Ottawa. How you planning on do it Hnl?
That's the tricky part I'm thinking what if my application goes to different VO not in ottawa hahah but check this out

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tracking-pnp-november-2012-applications-to-cio-nova-scotia-t123290.0.html;msg2274360#msg2274360

There is an email address that you can send a receipt.

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh ok So all the people they choose to process their case in CPP-Ottawa they will forward the application after medical and all the security check done. That's where ECAS change to "in process".
Thank you for the information.

march

May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-6-2013
sunny_z89 said: