06-09-2013
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
30-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2013
JaneSmith said:
Thank you stephen! Your visas will come first :)
congratulations JaneSmith! Updating also my info: sent PP to CEM Nov 4 -
We got our visa stamped passport 11-15 or 19 yata :)
In God's time talaga

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Friends - especially those applicants sent their application in May 2013, 'sss1', 'Shandias', 'Hnl', 'ripineros', 'sunny_z89', 'rev', 'nsapp', 'Natalka86', 'joroz', and 'phaneendra' -

Any idea on whats the status of your application? any interpretations from your GCMS notes (if you applied for one)? or have you checked with CPP-O on your case status - whats the response? whats the latest update other than RPRF request?

when i checked with them it seems they requested for extension my MR validity, and seems like it would take another 5-6 months to finalize my application !!

I read something like, the PNP quota is full for this year, and the rest will be put on priority for next year - i saw the Feb 2013 thread and it seems almost everyone's applications are finalized !! this is not the case with April and MAy applicants- so shall we assume that we are on priority for next year?

Please share your opinions !!

Thanks in advance.

rev

Oct 16, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
03-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
18-10-2013
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014, in Canada as a TFW since April 2011
SaiSivaRam said:
Friends - especially those applicants sent their application in May 2013, 'sss1', 'Shandias', 'Hnl', 'ripineros', 'sunny_z89', 'rev', 'nsapp', 'Natalka86', 'joroz', and 'phaneendra' -

Any idea on whats the status of your application? any interpretations from your GCMS notes (if you applied for one)? or have you checked with CPP-O on your case status - whats the response? whats the latest update other than RPRF request?

when i checked with them it seems they requested for extension my MR validity, and seems like it would take another 5-6 months to finalize my application !!

I read something like, the PNP quota is full for this year, and the rest will be put on priority for next year - i saw the Feb 2013 thread and it seems almost everyone's applications are finalized !! this is not the case with April and MAy applicants- so shall we assume that we are on priority for next year?

Thanks in advance.
@SSR, got my gcms notes last month. my file is in process since september 30 and has been transferred to cpp-o last month. eligibiity, medicals and criminality check all done. no further update until now.

how did you find out that a request has been made for your MR validity? from your timeline, it's still at least 9 months before your medicals expires and they already requested for an extension.

hmmm.. makes me wonder why? ??? ???

it should be a first come, first serve basis, so if there are no hassles or further delays, our batch should be prioritized next year.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
rev said:
@ SSR, got my gcms notes last month. my file is in process since september 30 and has been transferred to cpp-o last month. eligibiity, medicals and criminality check all done. no further update until now.

how did you find out that a request has been made for your MR validity? from your timeline, it's still at least 9 months before your medicals expires and they already requested for an extension.

hmmm.. makes me wonder why? ??? ???

it should be a first come, first serve basis, so if there are no hassles or further delays, our batch should be prioritized next year.
Hello Rev - exactly thats what wonders me - i hv done my MR in sep and they are valid for another year - in that case why do they need extension - actually i wrote to CPP-O and they responded with the following:

"Please note that we will be requesting an extension of the validity of these results, to minimize the number of applicants who will be required to undertake new medical examinations.

We have requested for an extension on the validity of your medical results. This request has been approved and the validity of your results prolonged.

We have received your medical results."

My GCMS notes is due on 30th Nov; i will share the highlights of it !!

Good Luck

rev

Oct 16, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
03-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
18-10-2013
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014, in Canada as a TFW since April 2011
Based on the processing times on cic website, pnp applications takes an average of 17 months to process. I think CIC or your case officer is just doing a pro-active approach on handling application just in case an application gets longer than a year to process. But let us all hope for the best.... ;) ;) ;)

m3l1nd

Mar 28, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Nomination.....
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2013
Med's Request
16-7-2013
Med's Done....
26-7-2013
Passport Req..
10-02-2014, 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
SaiSivaRam said:

Thanks in advance.
That puzzles me too, i submitted in last week of April, everything done except Passport request. I am getting married in January in India and want to be able to flyback with PR else from what i heard so far my timeline will significantly increase with having to update my marital status etc. Pretty tense right now.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
m3l1nd said:
That puzzles me too, i submitted in last week of April, everything done except Passport request. I am getting married in January in India and want to be able to flyback with PR else from what i heard so far my timeline will significantly increase with having to update my marital status etc. Pretty tense right now.
'm3l1nd' - In fact delay in processing of your application is an advantage than the opposite. Under your circumstances, i would strongly recommend you to go ahead with your wedding, and get the marriage certificate to add your wife to the application - for sure this would delay your application for another 5-6 months; otherwise applying for your (would be) wife's PR separately would be a big head-ache !! also, she may get hard time getting a visitor visa to Canada (in one of our friends' case, CHC New Delhi rejected his wife's visitor visa providing the reason that being her husband a PR, her intention is eventually becoming PR but not visitor !!!)

Hope this helps !!

m3l1nd

Mar 28, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Nomination.....
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2013
Med's Request
16-7-2013
Med's Done....
26-7-2013
Passport Req..
10-02-2014, 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
SaiSivaRam said:
'm3l1nd' - In fact delay in processing of your application is an advantage than the opposite. Under your circumstances, i would strongly recommend you to go ahead with your wedding, and get the marriage certificate to add your wife to the application - for sure this would delay your application for another 5-6 months; otherwise applying for your (would be) wife's PR separately would be a big head-ache !! also, she may get hard time getting a visitor visa to Canada (in one of our friends' case, CHC New Delhi rejected his wife's visitor visa providing the reason that being her husband a PR, her intention is eventually becoming PR but not visitor !!!)

Hope this helps !!
Thank you, that does make me feel a lot better. Can I ask you more things later?

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
m3l1nd said:
Thank you, that does make me feel a lot better. Can I ask you more things later?
Sure 'm3l1nd' - you can send me a Personal Message !!

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
RPRF fee delay. Hey all, I just onticed i got an RPRF request yesterday. I was unable to pay today as my CC din't go through. My CC takes one business day to process my payments. Is it ok if the RPRF payment is delayed by 2-3 days ?

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
Hi, all of you

Any Idea about these!!! :) :) :)

Medical Doctor asked Sputum test for my wife medical, Usually result comes out in 2 months and x ray again after 3 months (On Feb 13, 2014). some questions regarding that..

1. Does CIC stop the application process up to the new results? or they will add new results later and start the process now??

2. Doctor from India said, they submitted the medical results to CIC on nov 19,2013 and CIC asked to do further Sputum test and second x ray again after three months.

Do I have to inform CPP-O that My wife's medical process is going on for three months more or Can I trust what doctor said??? because of this IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Thanks in advance..

YP

BCPNP1314s

Nov 29, 2013
Guys,

Please advice,

I was laid off my job few months ago. I am searching for a job but couldn't fnd any.... However, I am a pnp applicant and my pnp category doesn't require me to have a job. My file was tranferd from CIO to CPP Ottawa last September. my ecase is "in process"

I am so worried that I am at the final stage now and I don't want that losing my job to be bad for my pr application. I want to knw should i expect CPP ottawa to contact me for updated bank statement since I don't have a job right now? If so, Can I ask my parents to transfer me money so I can meet the minimum fund requirements? I am worried that CPP ottawa will reject my case even if my parents send me money...... because this means that i can't support myself, and they may consider the money to borrowed. So, it is not actually mine.

Please advice....What should I do if I was asked about my employment or bank statement?

RaNzy:)

Feb 9, 2012
Hi everyone! Received RPRF email from CIO today and paid it same day and I send the official receipt to CPP-Ottawa. Thanks be to God! Have a great day everyone! Happy December to all! ;D

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Hello May 2013 applicants -

I got my gcms notes, and everything is as expected (criminality/security/admissibility/medicals passed, rprf on file, all docs including PCCs on file), also NO DUE date ..... can some one who got their gcms notes let me know whether they see any DUE DATE assigned to their file?

SSR