devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
ning6972 said:
i want to do it asap with expired passport with kids as this is not clear but my documents are still not here. it is impossible for me to complete new set of documents. thanks for the concern.
Yes I checked out the new ONLINE form. I think it cannot be completed with the expired Passports. As it will not VALIDATE....

Ontario Journey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
To logical, rezadaryakenar, mandie, ganesh, samar, salman, nashe, sector, kia, ahoy and hasni - thank you all for the wish of luck and prayers on our medicals. I hope we can also hear some good news from each one of you on the days to come! Good luck to all of us...

OJ

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
May god bless you OJ..

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilhimselff said:
Yes I checked out the new ONLINE form. I think it cannot be completed with the expired Passports. As it will not VALIDATE....
yes, the forms for the dependents is same with the main applicant and asking for "if you have a valid passsport".

i also read some general info on general instruction as follows:

Travel documents and passports

Passport or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:
• the passport number
• date of issue and expiry
• the photo, name, date and place of birth
• page showing any amendments in name, date of birth, expiration, etc.

You must hold a valid regular passport. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid to immigration to Canada.

any senior members here who can further confirm this?

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
Dear JDRICH, Mandie and to all Seniors,

I purchased CAIPS notes for a detailed explanation of my Visa Officer's decision. They did not give me a point in adaptability since my husband was not able to finish his post secondary education. On the application i sent, there was a letter i made explaining his ongoing technical course in welding. Now, he just finished it last June and we can provide his certificate/diploma.

Do you think, sending a letter of appeal will help my application? I only lack 2 points. Will it be through email or courier addressed to the designated Visa Officer??? To summarize, my application was received by the VO and i already got an AOR.

I would really appreciate for any inputs. Thank you.

Capricorn

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
capricorn66 said:
Now, he just finished it last June and we can provide his certificate/diploma.

Do you think, sending a letter of appeal will help my application? I only lack 2 points. Will it be through email or courier addressed to the designated Visa Officer??? To summarize, my application was received by the VO and i already got an AOR.

Capricorn
No use Capricorn, as it will be considered NEW evidence and will not be considered. Appeal can work if there is an overlook on their part and all the documents are same. IF you update something that has to be with a new Application.

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Respected members
I have doubts about the points i will get for my education. I have done year 12 and diploma in hospitality management (cookery). My total study is 12 + 2. Please suggest me the points i will receive.

Olive Green

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
28th July 2011
harry_aussie said:
Respected members
I have doubts about the points i will get for my education. I have done year 12 and diploma in hospitality management (cookery). My total study is 12 + 2. Please suggest me the points i will receive.

Did not complete secondary school (also called high school)
Obtained a secondary school credential
Obtained a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and completed at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies
Obtained a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and completed at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies
Obtained a one-year university degree at the bachelor’s level and completed at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies
Obtained a two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and completed at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies

This one for u and u will get 20 points for ur education. So u can go and try the self assessment and u will find r u eligible or not. Hope this help u.

Obtained a university degree of two years or more at the bachelor’s level and completed at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies
Obtained a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship (other than university) and completed at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies
Obtained two or more university degrees at the bachelor’s level and completed at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies
Obtained a master’s or Ph.D. and completed at least 17 years of full-time education or full-time equivalent studies

Olive

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
capricorn66 said:
Dear JDRICH, Mandie and to all Seniors,

I purchased CAIPS notes for a detailed explanation of my Visa Officer's decision. They did not give me a point in adaptability since my husband was not able to finish his post secondary education. On the application i sent, there was a letter i made explaining his ongoing technical course in welding. Now, he just finished it last June and we can provide his certificate/diploma.

Capricorn
Sorry to hear about this. When CIO receives application, the decision is made based on the information provided at the time. In cases where people get PER after NER, the onus is on the applicant to prove to CIO that they erred. In your case however, a letter of appeal won't work as you did not provide certificate/diploma at the time the decision was made. What you can do now is to make a fresh application and attach the required certificates.

Ok...looks like I missed the point a bit... :eek:. It is at VO stage! Are they demanding the explanation from you? Did they send you a rejection letter/e-mail? Or you just bought the CAIPS notes out of interest? I think there is no harm in sending VO the said certificate with a note explaining your circumstances...luck might be on your side. But I will still advise you start preparing a new application all the same...Mandie

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
CONGRATULATIONS OJ :) :)

Hope all of us at all VO's get that SUPER DUPER SPEEDY PROCESSING TOO

Regards
ND

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Gentlemen,
My friend just recieved PER.

Please update the status of my Friend Hamza ABBAS

PER Recieved: 20th July 2011

Mandie please update the tracker.

sham.rash

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO -19-Aug-2011, In Process - 23-Nov-2011
Med's Request
24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
07-Dec-2011, E-cas update 24-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Nov-2011, RPRF/PP sent on 10-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jan-2012, DM on E-cas -14-Jan-2012
Congratulations Ontario Journey, such good news do provide to be a ray of hope, for may applicants who had to wait long for their PER.

Regards
Shami

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
mandiebraxton said: