+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2011 Application- Process and Timeline

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shijoal said:
hi mandie,actual figure is not 3. it would be much more than that. when i sent my application last time , noc were 933. they returned my application since cap reached
shijoal
I believe I pretty much alluded to that fact in my comment....Mandie

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.

I am new around here just wanted to share that i sent in my federal skilled Worker application in May which was recd by the Sydney office on 26th May 2011, I received PER email yesterday saying:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing."

My question is what they mean by final in the phrase "positive final determination of eligibility for processing"
also what will be the next step what should be i expecting next.

ill appreciate for your feed backs.

Thanks.

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
Congrats abbas for receiving PER, next is RBVO which is a matter on just one month. Sametime good to know that CIO has reached upto May 26 and things are rolling on at a satisfactory pace. It looks as if all Mayians would be done in next 10 days max.
Best of luck for the next stage.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
shijoal said:
hi mandie,actual figure is not 3. it would be much more than that. when i sent my application last time , noc were 933. they returned my application since cap reached
shijoal
Shijol there is always a Lag between update and the actual number @ CAP. BUT in 21 days 3 candidated for that NOC is still good news for people applying. Things get tighter when the end is near. Nevertheless, the applicants are less than expected. TIME TO APPLY QUICKLY for anyone who is thinking about applying.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
devilhimselff said:
Shijol there is always a Lag between update and the actual number @ CAP. BUT in 21 days 3 candidated for that NOC is still good news for people applying. Things get tighter when the end is near. Nevertheless, the applicants are less than expected. TIME TO APPLY QUICKLY for anyone who is thinking about applying.
mandie i dont quite understand that why these guys dont take money from the cards?
is cic not interested in our money ?

shijoal

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shijoal said:
mandie i dont quite understand that why these guys dont take money from the cards?

shijoal
Is your card not charged yet? Just be patient and u will hear something good...Mandie

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
shijoal said:

shijoal
Not sure what you are asking dear shijol?
IT will be charged if the application is COMPLETE, CAP is not reached, and your credit card is Valid as per CIO instructions.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
abbas_siraj said:
Hello everyone.

I am new around here just wanted to share that i sent in my federal skilled Worker application in May which was recd by the Sydney office on 26th May 2011, I received PER email yesterday saying:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

My question is what they mean by final in the phrase "positive final determination of eligibility for processing"

Thanks.
Congrats Siraj...kindly give us your NOC and VO so that we can update tracker...

Now about that phrase...it means your application is eligible to passed to the VO for further processing...The word 'final' is quite deceptive as the VO also does its own review and can reject an application based on insufficient evidence of duties performed etc. The phrase connotes CIO makes the final decision on eligibility of an application, which in fact is not the case. Once it is passed to the VO is responsible for making the final decision.
Rejoice at this feat, but be cautious that there is more work ahead...All things being equal, wait for VO to acknowledge your application (AOR) and then the the enviable 'in process' status etc....Congrats once again! Mandie

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
devilhimselff said:
Not sure what you are asking dear shijol?
IT will be charged if the application is COMPLETE, CAP is not reached, and your credit card is Valid as per CIO instructions.

mandie my friend, u seems to be very slow to understand.

i mean to say that if our card get charged faster, we would be very relaxed at least at the initial stage.

hope u understood now dear?

shijol

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbas_siraj said:
Hello everyone.

Thanks.
MUBAREK HO BAHI G

dr.shirvani

May 15, 2011
Dear friends,

My application, under NOC code of 3113, has been received by CIO on 10th May, 2011; However, My unpaid lawyer's credit card has not been charged yet. I have recently inquired about my application status and CIO's officer replied me: "Your application is awaiting for initial processing. Notification will be sent in due course." What is yours about my case?

As the cap has reached in a week's time after my application has been received, do you think that I probably have the chance of receiving PER in coming days?

thanks.

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
Send along with Application
IELTS Request
Send Along with Documents
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
abbas_siraj said:
Hello everyone.

Thanks.
Its good things are moving forward for May Applicant ,hoping to hear somthing gud from CIO next week

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
dr.shirvani said:
Dear friends,

My application, under NOC code of 3113, has been received by CIO on 10th May, 2011; However, My unpaid lawyer's credit card has not been charged yet. I have recently inquired about my application status and CIO's officer replied me: "Your application is awaiting for initial processing. Notification will be sent in due course." What is yours about my case?

As the cap has reached in a week's time after my application has been received, do you think that I probably have the chance of receiving PER in coming days?

thanks.
That is a shame bcos post 10th May applicants have received their PERs. The only thing to do now is to wait. The positive thing is, from your post, they have not done the review yet. If they did and sent you a vague e-mail which does not confirm your PER/NER status, then that is something to have been worried about. If you e-mail them, it will be the same standard reply...So just keep your eyes and ears open for something from CIO. Good luck! Mandie

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
dr.shirvani said:
Dear friends,

thanks.
Dear I will be very worried. If you see the Spread Sheet a 26th May Applicant has got the PER.
Anyways email them again in about 10 days or so.
Wish you best of Luck.

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC 3112 & VO Is London.

mandiebraxton said:
Congrats Siraj...kindly give us your NOC and VO so that we can update tracker...

Now about that phrase...it means your application is eligible to passed to the VO for further processing...The word 'final' is quite deceptive as the VO also does its own review and can reject an application based on insufficient evidence of duties performed etc. The phrase connotes CIO makes the final decision on eligibility of an application, which in fact is not the case. Once it is passed to the VO is responsible for making the final decision.
Rejoice at this feat, but be cautious that there is more work ahead...All things being equal, wait for VO to acknowledge your application (AOR) and then the the enviable 'in process' status etc....Congrats once again! Mandie