+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

U

umair81

Guys n Gals need your help.

i got my PCC when i applied to CIO . it was valid when i applied.

i got my AOR in 5 months on 20th of oct.

but my PCC expired on 19th of oct. one day before i got my AOR.

NOw i want to know is wether can i send my complete docs with same PCC or do i need to get a new one...

i did email CIC london and their reply was.

"the police certificates must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your immigrant / visa application."

so what do they mean do they take submission to CIO as visa app date or do they take the date on which complete package is sent to visa office requested ?? plz guide

i am pre june 26 applicant

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I'm one of post-26June applicants. I just need to know how many of you are still waiting for the first AOR in order to estimate the time required for us to get a response from the CIO. I'm aware of the spreadsheet you are using, but think some of those marked in this sheet as still waiting have already received the AOR, but didn't update their status because they are not participating the forum anymore. Thank you in advance for this critical info that will enlighten many of us.

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
umair81 said:

NOw i want to know is wether can i send my complete docs with same PCC or do i need to get a new one...

"the police certificates must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your immigrant / visa application."

so what do they mean do they take submission to CIO as visa app date or do they take the date on which complete package is sent to visa office requested ?? plz guide

Hi umair81

My suggestion is , for pre June 26 applicants the police certificates might have been issued more than six months.
Three months period is for post June 26 applicants.

I'm also not clear about the submission date. Is it the date submitted to CIO or to the particular visa office ?????

Seniors, please advice.

Thanks

id4deepak

Aug 21, 2010
Chicago
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, for bufallo VO office,, one of the insutruction says "Transcripts: original transcripts of all courses taken must be submitted in university or college sealed envelopes" I have a bachelor of engg degree from university in India and have original degree and marksheets with me.. Am i suppose to get transcript again from university in india?

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
umair81 said:

Dear Umair..

u should obtain fresh PCC to avoid inconvenience, also send the photo copies of the previous PCC's (Sent to CIO) and mention in ur cover letter that u have obtained new ones to avail longer validity as the visa offices are very busy and may not touch ur package for months..

its just to keep ourself safe side and save time.... ( if they asked for new PCC's then atleast a month will gonna waste in send and recieving of new PCC's) GOT MY POINT..?

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
id4deepak said:
guys, for bufallo VO office,, one of the insutruction says "Transcripts: original transcripts of all courses taken must be submitted in university or college sealed envelopes" I have a bachelor of engg degree from university in India and have original degree and marksheets with me.. Am i suppose to get transcript again from university in india?
yes dear...

unfortunately this is a truth...! but IF you are out of country and can not reach the university, u may send notarized copies of degree and marks sheets and explain it in the cover letter that you are not able to reach the university... moreover university will not issue the transcript to someone else on you behalf.

but IF uni is in ur access then VO will not be lenient (as evry one knws that they are now trying to find any reason to refuse cases) until and unless any genuine reason...

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
i will get my PCC on friday and inshalla
will send my documnets on monday or max tuesday to VO

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
id4deepak said:
Guys I sent an email to CHC London asking them if I can send officially certified photocopies of transcripts of all degrees in University sealed envelope and not original transcripts of degrees in university sealed envelope. Here is the reply I got from them.

Dear Mr,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You are not required to submit your original documents when submitting information in support of your application. Photocopies are acceptable. Notarized copies are not mandatory unless specified otherwise. The immigration officer may need to see the original copy of a document during the review process in which case you will be asked to send the original copy to our office.

However, you MUST submit your original police certificate(s) and language test results (if applicable). Also, translations must be notarized.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (VCM)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Sent: 02 November 2010 13:48
To: LDN (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Original transcripts in university sealed envelope

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am from Islamabad / Pakistan. I have applied for Canadian Immigration (Federal Skilled Worker class) for which I have received my fist AOR asking me to submit requisite documents within 120 days period. Your required documents list states as

(6) EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS

Transcripts. Original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university sealed envelope.

My query is that I have only one set of original transcripts issued by university and my university does not issue second set of originals unless the first set is lost. But they can provide certified copies of originals in university sealed envelope with University's Controller stamp and signature on the envelope. May I ask that can I do the same as university does not provide second set of originals.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards

hirkshah

Jul 13, 2010
Ahmedbad India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 04, 2010
File Transfer...
March 06, 2012
Med's Request
July 09, 2013
Med's Done....
July 31, 2013
Passport Req..
July 09, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 08, 2013
Hi srid_a

I just noticed the below link to google spreadsheet for Oct 2010 New Delhi VO.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tvvlJB_9UyGSUvZkzl16pEQ&hl=e

Can you please provide me with an acess to this. I am also Oct 2010 applicant and would be very helpful to see and keep a track of this.

thanks.

Swaru

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2010
Doc's Request.
29th Sep 2010
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2010, 2nd AOR 4th Jan 2011, 25th April 2012 In-process
IELTS Request
Done in 2009
Med's Request
28th June 2013 :)
Med's Done....
12 July 2013, 29th July 2013 medicals received by NDVO
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th June 2013 :), Decision Made 30th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25th Mar 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land in July 2nd week
Hi All,

I got the AOR from NovaScotia and planning to send complete set of Documents to my local Visa office, and I want to know how to make the fee payment.
When I tried to download the Fee paying form the Document package, I see the amount as $550 , Can I change this to $490 and send the same form, is there any new form for submitting this $490. Please help.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
We have gotten to a stage where every one would have to disperse into his/her various Visa office group so questioning would be much more easier as it would relate to individual visa Office

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
hirkshah said:
Hi srid_a

I just noticed the below link to google spreadsheet for Oct 2010 New Delhi VO.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tvvlJB_9UyGSUvZkzl16pEQ&hl=e

Can you please provide me with an acess to this. I am also Oct 2010 applicant and would be very helpful to see and keep a track of this.

thanks.
Please join this thread and provide your info. I have added your name to this spreadsheet. It needs some more info..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-chc-new-delhi-octnovdec-2010-t56886.0.html

Swaru

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2010
Doc's Request.
29th Sep 2010
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2010, 2nd AOR 4th Jan 2011, 25th April 2012 In-process
IELTS Request
Done in 2009
Med's Request
28th June 2013 :)
Med's Done....
12 July 2013, 29th July 2013 medicals received by NDVO
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th June 2013 :), Decision Made 30th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25th Mar 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land in July 2nd week
Hi All,

I got the AOR from NovaScotia and planning to send complete set of Documents to my local Visa office, and I want to know how to make the fee payment.

When I tried to download the Fee paying form the Document package, I see the amount as $550 , Can I change this to $490 and send the same form, is there any new form for submitting this $490. Please help

Thank you
swa

miksee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 June 2009
Doc's Request.
28 Sept 2009
Med's Request
23 Mar 2010
Med's Done....
26 Mar 2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
Hi friends! I've been in Canada just over 1 month now and just dropped in to ask ...

Have any of the May applicants received their 2nd AOR or Medical Request yet?

Good luck to you all!

Regards,

bhanump

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
08-05-2012 to Detroit and "in process"
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012 Medicals Received: 20-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
22-08-2012 Received PR card : 26-10-2012
Swaru said:
Hi All,

When I tried to download the Fee paying form the Document package, I see the amount as $550 , Can I change this to $490 and send the same form, is there any new form for submitting this $490. Please help

Thank you
swa

Hi Swaru, Since you are sending your documents to local VO, this time the feee is "RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE" and there is no seperate form for fee payment. All you need to do is to take a money order or Cashier's Cheque or Certified Cheque or Bank Draft on payable to ".." depending on your VO office and include the money order or which ever you took in the package and include the details of amount and bank or whatsoever in your cover letter.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE ( TO BE PAID BY PRINCIPAL APPLICANT and SPOUSE / COMMON LAW PARTNER; NOT DEPENDANT CHILDREN) 490.00

$550 fee you see is the form for application which you are done with. You can not use that form for Right of permanent resident fee.

Hope this helps you. All the best.

Bhanu.