+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i received my AOR recently and i cant access my status online... any1 can helpp me please???? :'(

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherry00 said:
i received my AOR recently and i cant access my status online... any1 can helpp me please???? :'(
Hello,

I know how to access online status. Just got to CIC website on the right you find " Check the online status " However, I couldn't enter with my immigration File number. Is there anyone who can enter in his/her online status ?

Robin

nimba20

Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-5-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
bhanump said:
Hi Swaru, Since you are sending your documents to local VO, this time the feee is "RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE" and there is no seperate form for fee payment. All you need to do is to take a money order or Cashier's Cheque or Certified Cheque or Bank Draft on payable to ".." depending on your VO office and include the money order or which ever you took in the package and include the details of amount and bank or whatsoever in your cover letter.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE ( TO BE PAID BY PRINCIPAL APPLICANT and SPOUSE / COMMON LAW PARTNER; NOT DEPENDANT CHILDREN) 490.00

$550 fee you see is the form for application which you are done with. You can not use that form for Right of permanent resident fee.

Hope this helps you. All the best.

Bhanu.

Hi Bhanu
I have recently got my 1st AOR and preparing to send the whole supporting documents to my visa office (DAMASCUS) and assume that we should not pay any money (I mean the 490 CAD) at this moment. They will inform us about paying the landing fee later. Am I right?
thanks
Nimba

mknoori

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03- 06- 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 20-10-2010 2nd:21-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2012
nimba20 said:
Hi Bhanu
I have recently got my 1st AOR and preparing to send the whole supporting documents to my visa office (DAMASCUS) and assume that we should not pay any money (I mean the 490 CAD) at this moment. They will inform us about paying the landing fee later. Am I right?
thanks
Nimba
Yes Nimba
I think you are right and you should pay landing fee later.
BR
MKNoori
AOR received Oct 24
VO Damascus
NOC 0311

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mknoori said:
Yes Nimba
I think you are right and you should pay landing fee later.
BR
MKNoori
AOR received Oct 24
VO Damascus
NOC 0311
I'm also agree with you. They'll ask for landing fee with medical request. I had this type of experience a few days ago.

T

Tegnus

miksee said:
Hi friends! I've been in Canada just over 1 month now and just dropped in to ask ...

Have any of the May applicants received their 2nd AOR or Medical Request yet?

Good luck to you all!

Regards,
I have.

id4deepak

Aug 21, 2010
Chicago
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I am the primary applicant for FSW and preparing for IELTS exam..to submit doc to buffalo VO.. will my wife also need to clear the IELTS exam?

bhanump

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
08-05-2012 to Detroit and "in process"
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012 Medicals Received: 20-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
22-08-2012 Received PR card : 26-10-2012
nimba20 said:
Hi Bhanu
thanks
Nimba
Hello Nimba,

I guess you are right about the fee payment at later stage as I was trying to talk to a lawyer about it but I guess there is no separate form for the fee ($490)to be included at this point of time. Thanks for the correction.

Bhanu.

nimba20

Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-5-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
id4deepak said:
Guys I am the primary applicant for FSW and preparing for IELTS exam..to submit doc to buffalo VO.. will my wife also need to clear the IELTS exam?
Dear id4deepak
It's not mandatory for your spouse to show any English proficiency Document since you are the main applicant. Your IELTS will be enough for scoring.

Swaru

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2010
Doc's Request.
29th Sep 2010
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2010, 2nd AOR 4th Jan 2011, 25th April 2012 In-process
IELTS Request
Done in 2009
Med's Request
28th June 2013 :)
Med's Done....
12 July 2013, 29th July 2013 medicals received by NDVO
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th June 2013 :), Decision Made 30th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25th Mar 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land in July 2nd week
Hi All, Badly need your advise on how to sent the complete set of documents to New Delhi visa office. I want to know which address I need to use, which courier service or other mailing services to use.

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
P. O. BOX 5209,7/8 SHANTIPATH
CHANAKYAPURI
NEW DELHI, INDIA - 110021

I checked with Blue dart courier guys and they said they need a contact name and phone number of the person receiving the courier, and we don't have these details. Member who already sent the courier please help me , kindly let me know which courier service used, what is the complete address if different from above.

Thank you all for your time to read this an answer me.

Swaru

fogo

May 30, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May05,10
Doc's Request.
Oct 19,10
AOR Received.
1st : Oct19,10 2nd: 09-06-11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Jan12,10
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

Dear All,

I have questions regarding my case.

1) I have completed B.com with 14 years of continuous education.
then i completed the course study (Diploma in Computer Science) One year but did not appear in final exam.
similarly completed the (MA Economics) course of Study of two years but did not appear in final exam. I have mentioned 16 years of formal education. Now i found its 17 years wht should i do now.

PLease help

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fogo said:
Dear All,

then i completed the course study (Diploma in Computer Science) One year but did not appear in final exam.
similarly completed the (MA Economics) course of Study of two years but did not appear in final exam. I have mentioned 16 years of formal education. Now i found its 17 years wht should i do now.

PLease help
I think CIC will not accept any uncompleted course or degree. As far as, I know.

T

Tegnus

fogo said:
Dear All,

PLease help
To prove education you need Diploma or something if you haven't got it, it probably will not count towards your education.

michaelantiola

Aug 26, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05,2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 07,2010
AOR Received.
Dec 10,2010
Med's Request
Dec 13, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 4, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 29, 2012
LANDED..........
God willing on Oct 15
fogo said:
Dear All,

PLease help
in my case, I am still completing my masters, I just asked for a certification if masters that I am currently enrolled and that the Dean of Grad school stated in that paper that I am to graduate this school year... i think it would help...

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fogo said:
Dear All,

PLease help

Hi

If you case is still in process than send them the documents showing that you have completed your course and you will get points for it as any qualification or experience earned during the process will be counted.

Cheers
Saki