+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Hi seniors. I chcked my ecas today and said that my application was transferred to Los Angeles and that itwas pending review. This was the status also when my application was in buffalo. Any idea if they even did investigation by this time or itvwas a matter of just forwarding my application closest to me. Its been 2 yrs and two months and im still in this level. Hope its gets tru screening. Goodluck to all.

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
ny2canada said:
I got my medicals request through mail. Also they have asked for FBI and Indian PCC. Any idea on how long FBI is taking these days? and i have no clue on how to get indian PCC. Can i get through the indian consulate here in NY?
Hello ny2canada,

It is taking 8 weeks it seems nowadays to get the FBI. I had sent an email requesting them if i could expedite the process and they replied asking me to wait for 8 weeks.

Be very careful when dealing with Indian Embassy (does not matter which city). I had applied for a PCC and they lost mine and my wife's passports. When i contacted them after waiting for couple months they never replied. Upon continuously bugging them by phone calls and emails etc they got back to me saying that my PCC is in process and finally they said they never received my passport. I then contacted USPS to get the signature of the person who had received my passports. I also sent my friend as i was in a different state.They didn't let him in the embassy a couple of times . Then i said enough is enough and took all the correspondence between me and the embassy along with the delivery proof personally to the Indian Embassy and the moment they saw me the said the whole story and said it was they who lost the passports (as the receive tons of passports on a daily basis) and offered to give me new passports. I had no other option but to take them. Because of all this i lost more than 3 months. I suggest you personally take your passports and talk to them. Lets hope for the best.

Regards,
NM423

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
nm423 said:
Hello ny2canada,

It is taking 8 weeks it seems nowadays to get the FBI. I had sent an email requesting them if i could expedite the process and they replied asking me to wait for 8 weeks.

Be very careful when dealing with Indian Embassy (does not matter which city). I had applied for a PCC and they lost mine and my wife's passports. When i contacted them after waiting for couple months they never replied. Upon continuously bugging them by phone calls and emails etc they got back to me saying that my PCC is in process and finally they said they never received my passport. I then contacted USPS to get the signature of the person who had received my passports. I also sent my friend as i was in a different state.They didn't let him in the embassy a couple of times . Then i said enough is enough and took all the correspondence between me and the embassy along with the delivery proof personally to the Indian Embassy and the moment they saw me the said the whole story and said it was they who lost the passports (as the receive tons of passports on a daily basis) and offered to give me new passports. I had no other option but to take them. Because of all this i lost more than 3 months. I suggest you personally take your passports and talk to them. Lets hope for the best.

Regards,
NM423
I agree, go to washington personally and deliver your passports and all the other required documents. That ways you will have receipt from them. DO NOT send your passports in mail. Same happened to me when they lost mine and my husband's passport. Only through someone we knew in embassy, could our passports be traced.

armada1234

Apr 4, 2012
Hi all,
Spoke to my consulant today morning ans she
says that she spoke to someone at chc and they
have asvised her that my application has been
declined but she hasnt told me the reason as it
wasnt told to her as well...and I kinda feel that
shes lying to me.my question is it possible for
consultants to have links inside chc and get info
from them...my ecase changed from IP to DM
on the 2nd of apr with no changes in the details
inside...they started processing my app on feb
13 please advise.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Dear friends,

First of all thank you very much indeed, for such a beautiful information you all have been posting here. also i would like to thanks all who have been boosting positivity to all 4131 applicants. I dont know whats gonna be outcome of my so called interview or verification. however, i think i did ok with them. now everything is on GOD if they want me to go to CANADA I will go else, I love India.

Let me stat from the very begining.

My husband ring me today thats around 12 o clock, to inform me that be ready because CHC ring him to get my number. he also informed me that my employer also rang him to inform that CHC delhi also rang him. Now, I was just trying to get details from my hubby abt how was it with him as well a my employer. Actually, CHC man had hardly 20 sec talk with my hubby just ask for my availability as well as number. Now come to the employer part. He rang to my employer. However, I already informed my employer abt CHC call months ago so, my employer was much comfprtable as well as ready to receive such call. I mean I have left that job more than a year back so its like my past employer and recently I am not working for more than a year.

He asked my employer abt all my details;

a) joining date
b) Marital status
c) my working hours
d) my job profile
e) when did i left
f) Salary
g) his institute details wather or not its afilated with gov

I think it took around 10 - 15 minutes for this questions. However, My employer been much cool and answers all questions much professional way, that he doent get much personal with staff and all. My employer answered all questions in HINDI.

thats first part over.

second part. he rang to my mum at my home town. one of the reasons was that they were struggling to get connected to me. So wanted to get my cell number. at the same time they conformed the following details with my mum;

a) my mother's name
b) My father's name
c) marital status
d) location where I currently based. as well do I visit my home town often or not
e) My husband's name
f) Ask my mum to give my cell number. however, My mum didnt know my cell number so she asked that if they can ring in an hour when my brother comes from office.

they picked off the call

final round was with me which was around 20 minutes. good god.. I must say I was really really penicing to get ok with him. he sounded more like white english man. very fast in speech, asking questions extremly fast before u reply the earlier one. was really really sharp, firm. I hope I have managed well I have no clue abt out comes. here is the detail of the questionaries.

a) conform date of birth
b) current location
c) marital status with marriage date
d) come to the main part they wanted to ask: all about employment: Joining date and relieving dates for both past and current job. job duties. strength i mean number of students in institute, number of staff, Name of owner, address of past job which I left more than 10 years ago, staff names of my that job. what subjects I was teaching them. Do I hold professional qualification for the same? salary of past job? and infact every small little details came in his mind was there and I was answering almost things what I can remember. the one I cant, I was been frank to him to say that I cant remember it because its been long time since I left that job. in short, you just think of a question -- he asked straight a way, also finding questions from my answers, and that fast. and when u pause for a moment he asked another question. just like a wind flow.

I thik I did ok apart from two questions which was related to my past job. because, I couldnt remember the address of that job. As well I tried to remember it but then he said that was not right. I said sorry that I cant remember it. then again he asked me about the salary which was I think was not right the very firt job salary. He asked me that did you submited your appointement letter with CHC of ur past job. I said yes and then I said I cant remember because its been two years now. So, he dougt about my documentation. Did you get help from any consultants, for documentation, I said yes, I also told him that I was been cheated by them So, Now I am not using his service( that was bit unnecesserly. However, I didnt know what I was talking). Finally, he conformed me my home address that will you be able to receive post on this address. I said yes. at last I asked him for the outcome of interview or conversation. He said I will get to know abt it very soon. I think he is going to post it in this week itself. I hope its gonna be MR.

Please, friends, Pray for me I know I am much positive. However, I sometimes dougt on my luck that if it wont work, I might end up with rejection. sorry for my english here, I am still in stress.

thanks again and God Bless you all.

Kavya

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
Dear Kavya

be positive . God is with u and our paryers

cool ..be happy u will succeeded .

If u prays for others, your payer will be answered

unni

mappleleaf

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Kavya,

All the best, for sure the out come of the interview will be on a positive note.

God bless!

samelgilany

Star Member
Jul 25, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19th mai 2010
Doc's Request.
14th October 2010
AOR Received.
Marsh 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
14 Feb 2011
Med's Request
8 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
18 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
in shaa allah
Dear kavya
Hope god makes your dreams became real
our prayers for you
God be with you
& for All in sha allah

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
unni said:
Dear Kavya

be positive . God is with u and our paryers

cool ..be happy u will succeeded .

If u prays for others, your payer will be answered

unni
Thanks dear,
God Bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
mappleleaf said:
Dear Kavya,

All the best, for sure the out come of the interview will be on a positive note.

God bless!
Thanks dear,
God Bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
samelgilany said:
Dear kavya
Hope god makes your dreams became real
our prayers for you
God be with you
& for All in sha allah
Thanks dear,

God Bless,
Kavya

sarahE

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 21st Oct 2010 2nd AOR June 2011
Hi all,

I am a May 2010 applicant, applying for PR via the London visa office.

I have just checked my ecas status and it has changed to 'In Process' (although same info as previously on the inside). I like to think this can only be a good thing and fingers crossed we will find out more about where we stand in a few weeks.

Our timeline is:
Applied May 2010
1st AOR Oct 21st 2010
Full docs submitted Jan 2011
2nd AOR June 2011

Just wanted to share this news as I have found it so helpful and encouraging reading the timelines of others, particularly those from the London VO.

Best of luck to all,

S

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
sarahE said:
Hi all,

I am a May 2010 applicant, applying for PR via the London visa office.

I have just checked my ecas status and it has changed to 'In Process' (although same info as previously on the inside). I like to think this can only be a good thing and fingers crossed we will find out more about where we stand in a few weeks.

Our timeline is:
Applied May 2010
1st AOR Oct 21st 2010
Full docs submitted Jan 2011
2nd AOR June 2011

Just wanted to share this news as I have found it so helpful and encouraging reading the timelines of others, particularly those from the London VO.

Best of luck to all,

S
please share your NOC

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
thank you so much for information you provided, I personally appreciate such kind of letters that members publish on this forum since we can rely on because this is not an assumption but reliable information.
I am also May applicant but my VO is in Moscow.
Can you tell me your NOC? My NOC is 1111.

Thank you