Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
navali said:
Long Live London VO......
Timeline for processing for London VO is again back to 27 months which was prviously 23 months.... it looks CIC & VOs are not interested any more in pre-june applicants and they are just playing ping pong....initially it was 16 months, then 22 months, then 28 months, then 23 months and now again 27 months......
For me now its almost 16 months of complete silence and 11 more months still required...and who knows they will change it to more n more...like Pre-2008 applicants, it was initially 36 months, then 48 months and now 60 months...May God help us...
now a days
it seems that VOs are working on prejune cases
in different forums i have noted that ppl who have submitted full documents from June 2009 to May 2010 are getting medical requests
i have also noted that now VOs are giving priorities to the required NOCs by HRDC department
any way it seems that May 2012 to August 2012 we will be sharing good news inshallah.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
navali said:
Long Live London VO......

Timeline for processing for London VO is again back to 27 months which was prviously 23 months.... it looks CIC & VOs are not interested any more in pre-june applicants and they are just playing ping pong....initially it was 16 months, then 22 months, then 28 months, then 23 months and now again 27 months......

For me now its almost 16 months of complete silence and 11 more months still required...and who knows they will change it to more n more...like Pre-2008 applicants, it was initially 36 months, then 48 months and now 60 months...May God help us...
Hello Navali,

Our timelines,NOC and VO are exactlly the same...Guesss we should share more..
Please share your 2nd AOR date and Ecas Status

Raya

Dec 27, 2010
Hi
I applied in may 2010 as a geological engineer and I recieved the 2nd file number in july 2011, they said in thier letter if I dont recive any instructions within 8 months then I have to contact them
so I sent them an e mail to london visa office one week ago ( after 8 months of thier letter) regarding my application process, the email was a follows:

"Dear Sir/Madam
I received the 2nd file number in July 2011, and in your letter (attached) you said that if I haven't received any instruction regarding my application process then I should contact your office. Please sir; are you going to send me any instructions regarding my application process within the specified period in your letter? And is the application processing time is still the same (12 months)?"

and they reply yesterday as follows:

""Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,""

My question is does any body has the same case and got same reply and how much time it takes to finish our cases

many thanks

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi,

Don't worry it's a generic reply, afraid to say london visa office is one of the slowest and you may have to wait.

Raya said:
Hi
I applied in may 2010 as a geological engineer and I recieved the 2nd file number in july 2011, they said in thier letter if I dont recive any instructions within 8 months then I have to contact them
so I sent them an e mail to london visa office one week ago ( after 8 months of thier letter) regarding my application process, the email was a follows:

"Dear Sir/Madam
I received the 2nd file number in July 2011, and in your letter (attached) you said that if I haven't received any instruction regarding my application process then I should contact your office. Please sir; are you going to send me any instructions regarding my application process within the specified period in your letter? And is the application processing time is still the same (12 months)?"

and they reply yesterday as follows:

""Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,""

My question is does any body has the same case and got same reply and how much time it takes to finish our cases

many thanks

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
Dhillon1471 said:
Hi
A sign of some movement in my case with NDVO. This line has been added to my ECAS

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 16, 2012.
Dhillon, you and I are sailing on the same boat. Mine is being processed at NDVO and my NOC is 0213 as well. On Feb 21, I noticed that my status on eCAS changed to "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 17, 2012". Mine was started processing a day after yours. Where are you located? I live in Canada. Let me know if you receive your MR. I guess, it will take longer to receive MR from NDVO to Canada. I am at present visiting India for few weeks. I wish I could get my MR at my Indian address. In fact, before leaving Canada, I changed my communication address with NDVO to Indian address. Even though they acknowledged the same, the address itself on CIC website is only showing my Canadian address. Lets hope for the best.

Thank you.

usmantanvirbutt

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London / islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-2010
some good news from London visa office, i am quoting a post from another forum

Hi All
Hope this information will be helpful for all forum member in understanding work patern of Visa Office London during the yaer 2012-13. This email is sent by VO London to a consultant:
According to Mr. Cochrance, steps are being taken to enhance the efficiency and to reduce the processing times. This was crucial and important for this particular office in view of transfer of 14,000+ files from Pakistan that exerted an extra burden on a already heavily backlogged office. There are currently 95 support staff of which 14 are Canadian and 10 locally engaged designated immigration officers authorized to make decisions of files. It appears that resources continue to be a major challenge for the office in London as they grapple with the huge inventory of files. However, the Program Manager was optimistic that they will be able to manage the inventory bring the processing times down by hiring more staff on contract basis. Also, due to the stringent criteria in place now, the intake of new cases has already gone down considerably resulting in more resources allocated to the backlog. Currently, London is receiving only 150 cases per month in the new criteria (Ministerial Instructions # 3) in comparison with 3000 cases month in Ministerial Instructions # 2. He indicated that the files of Pakistani applicants have been integrated into the system.

Finalization of Cases:

According to the Immigrant Processing Unit Supervisor Mr. Robert Stevenson, all Ministerial Instruction cases will be finalized (filed between February 28, 2008 and June 26, 2010). The visa officers are being pushed real hard to accomplish this task and this is becoming more realistic due to the reduced intake under the new criteria. He was also hopeful that cases file after
June 26, 2010 will also see the light of the day during the course of 2012. Approximately half of the cases will receive a decision in first half of 2012 and the rest in later part of 2012 and early 2013. If an interview is required it would be conducted in Abu Dhabi though these quality assurance interviews are very few but important to attend. The Skilled Worker cases filed before February 28, 2008 still will not be reviewed until at least 2013.

The Federal Investor cases will be reviewed in 2013 which is still quicker than the Quebec Investor class.
All in all it appears that the steps taken by the Canadian government to reduce the backlog are finally yielding some results and we can anticipate finalization of most of the pending cases under skilled worker class during the course of 2012/early 2013.

We look forward to keeping you informed about the processing trends and changes in immigration policies as and when announced by the Canadian government.
Sincerely,

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
usmantanvirbutt said:
some good news from London visa office, i am quoting a post from another forum

Well ...If this is fron reliable sources then this is definitely good news..Thanks for the Info Usman.
Finally I guess we can have a sigh of relief..Atleast now we know that somebody is acting positive to avoid the long delays and is being considerate to our problems being in toatal uncertainiity.

Regards
Rlex

Hi All
Hope this information will be helpful for all forum member in understanding work patern of Visa Office London during the yaer 2012-13. This email is sent by VO London to a consultant:
According to Mr. Cochrance, steps are being taken to enhance the efficiency and to reduce the processing times. This was crucial and important for this particular office in view of transfer of 14,000+ files from Pakistan that exerted an extra burden on a already heavily backlogged office. There are currently 95 support staff of which 14 are Canadian and 10 locally engaged designated immigration officers authorized to make decisions of files. It appears that resources continue to be a major challenge for the office in London as they grapple with the huge inventory of files. However, the Program Manager was optimistic that they will be able to manage the inventory bring the processing times down by hiring more staff on contract basis. Also, due to the stringent criteria in place now, the intake of new cases has already gone down considerably resulting in more resources allocated to the backlog. Currently, London is receiving only 150 cases per month in the new criteria (Ministerial Instructions # 3) in comparison with 3000 cases month in Ministerial Instructions # 2. He indicated that the files of Pakistani applicants have been integrated into the system.

Finalization of Cases:

According to the Immigrant Processing Unit Supervisor Mr. Robert Stevenson, all Ministerial Instruction cases will be finalized (filed between February 28, 2008 and June 26, 2010). The visa officers are being pushed real hard to accomplish this task and this is becoming more realistic due to the reduced intake under the new criteria. He was also hopeful that cases file after
June 26, 2010 will also see the light of the day during the course of 2012. Approximately half of the cases will receive a decision in first half of 2012 and the rest in later part of 2012 and early 2013. If an interview is required it would be conducted in Abu Dhabi though these quality assurance interviews are very few but important to attend. The Skilled Worker cases filed before February 28, 2008 still will not be reviewed until at least 2013.

The Federal Investor cases will be reviewed in 2013 which is still quicker than the Quebec Investor class.
All in all it appears that the steps taken by the Canadian government to reduce the backlog are finally yielding some results and we can anticipate finalization of most of the pending cases under skilled worker class during the course of 2012/early 2013.

We look forward to keeping you informed about the processing trends and changes in immigration policies as and when announced by the Canadian government.
Sincerely,

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Well ...If this is fron reliable sources then this is definitely good news..Thanks for the Info Usman.
Finally I guess we can have a sigh of relief..Atleast now we know that somebody is acting positive to avoid the long delays and is being considerate to our problems being in toatal uncertainiity.

Regards
Rlex

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
sama2010 said:
Dear alizia ... Is your e case show IP or still in RBVO satge ?? any update requst or move in your case or not yet ??
Will be glad if u share any news from your side as our timeline in the same frame :)

I hope all of May 2010 applicant will share good news soooooon inshalah :)
my ecase is showing RBVO :mad:
don't know exact situation at CHC london
but hopeful that CHC had started working on cases
and we will be on queue soon

Dhillon1471

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2010 CIO Sydney
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010 by CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
23/09/2010 by NDVO
File Transfer...
27/05/2010 to NDVO
Med's Request
15/11/2012
Med's Done....
23/11/2012, DM 19/02/2013
Passport Req..
15/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2013 PPT Recvd on 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
Planning for May 2013
canpr said:
Dhillon, you and I are sailing on the same boat. Mine is being processed at NDVO and my NOC is 0213 as well. On Feb 21, I noticed that my status on eCAS changed to "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 17, 2012". Mine was started processing a day after yours. Where are you located? I live in Canada. Let me know if you receive your MR. I guess, it will take longer to receive MR from NDVO to Canada. I am at present visiting India for few weeks. I wish I could get my MR at my Indian address. In fact, before leaving Canada, I changed my communication address with NDVO to Indian address. Even though they acknowledged the same, the address itself on CIC website is only showing my Canadian address. Lets hope for the best.

Thank you.
Hi canpr
I am from Mumbai, Indian and have a software company of my own. Shall keep the forum/you posted of any development on my case. I think my MR will also go to my cunsultant address in Canada but I dont think there would be much delay as I have heard that MR's are emailed now a days.
Regards

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another interesting thing for London VO....

The documents that my friend sent to CIO with his application (after June 26) are all "PHOTOCOPIES".

Educational documents, birth certificates, experience letters, marriage certificates and photos, bank statements, police letters....everything was notorized copy. He did NOT send even a single original document. He was worried a lot whether he should send original or not. After receiving his PER from CIO, he sent an enquiry to London VO about sending the originals and they replied that NO need for ANY original and even with medical request they did not ask for any original except the new and original Police certificate for his current country of residence.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rlex said:
Hello Navali,

Our timelines,NOC and VO are exactlly the same...Guesss we should share more..
Please share your 2nd AOR date and Ecas Status
ECAS is same " Received by Visa Office - Pending for Review". 2nd AOR was in April 2011.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear All

I am encouraged by the information from London visa office. Thank you for sharing

Has any May 2010 applicants receive visa?

I am yet to hear from my visa office( Accra) I submitted full doc on Nov 2010

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
navali said:
ECAS is same " Received by Visa Office - Pending for Review". 2nd AOR was in April 2011.

Thanks Navalli for the Info.
Mine is May 2011....ECas stat RBVO..Pending review..
How do you know your File transfer date? I dont see any such info inmy Ecas Stat. :(.

I still cant acesss my Ecas with the 2nd File Number :(

Also I guess 4131 is in the 2011 NOC list....Will it help if we reapply again now or after July 2012?

Regards
Rlex