+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 19 intake Study Permit [Pakistan]

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
I applied on 11th Feb, Biometric done on 14th Feb.
Please keep us posted as your status proceeds. It will help us in line to manage. Also please do share your advice for application intending to apply as I am sure you will have unique experiences and bits of advice.

mhaseebjaved

Aug 4, 2018
Please keep us posted as your status proceeds. It will help us in line to manage. Also please do share your advice for application intending to apply as I am sure you will have unique experiences and bits of advice.
Sure! Please do ask away any queries that you might have.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Sure! Please do ask away any queries that you might have.
Many thanks. I'd love to know if you have any insights about how well a student loan may go with CIC. And what about your application. Did you go online or paper-based? I have noticed they ask a different set of documents and personal checklists. People seem to argue that what they list in personal document checklists is not actually what they would look for once they receive and review applications. What's your experience so far.

mhaseebjaved

Aug 4, 2018
Many thanks. I'd love to know if you have any insights about how well a student loan may go with CIC. And what about your application. Did you go online or paper-based? I have noticed they ask a different set of documents and personal checklists. People seem to argue that what they list in personal document checklists is not actually what they would look for once they receive and review applications. What's your experience so far.
CIC have no issue with student loan but your overall financial situation should be able to convince the VO that you are a bonafide student.
I went with online application, the documents for both are same. I would suggest you to provide as many documents as you need to support your application, you can easily find the checklist from a discussion on this forum.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
CIC have no issue with student loan but your overall financial situation should be able to convince the VO that you are a bonafide student.
I went with online application, the documents for both are same. I would suggest you to provide as many documents as you need to support your application, you can easily find the checklist from a discussion on this forum.
Many, many thanks. I'll follow your advice. I have a substantial amount of funding that almost covers all study fees including contribution to living. Just need to meet their CAD 10000 requirement as set for the visa application. That's why I may opt for a loan no more than 1.5 or 2 million.

mhaseebjaved

Aug 4, 2018
Many, many thanks. I'll follow your advice. I have a substantial amount of funding that almost covers all study fees including contribution to living. Just need to meet their CAD 10000 requirement as set for the visa application. That's why I may opt for a loan no more than 1.5 or 2 million.
Oh, in that case, your case is very strong. Funded students are almost always approved.

Starrz

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am applying for visa in May IA..please guide me for student loan and bank statament. Can i apply through consultants?