+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maximum time between TRV Correspondence letter and the decision letter

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Hello
I want to know the maximum time it might take between Correspondence letter and the decision letter. I received my correspondence letter on Thursday 19th and don't know how long it will take time to receive the approval / refusal letter. I applied for TRV online on August 15th. Can you please share your timeline. thankssss.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Don’t book a ticket a non-refundable until you have the passport. Nobody can guarantee when you will get the passport back.

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Don’t book a ticket a non-refundable until you have the passport. Nobody can guarantee when you will get the passport back.
I didn't receive PPR yet.... I just received the correspondence letter but I wonder how long it might take time to get the result after correspondence letter.

Reactions: Ijaz1

Ijaz1

Aug 27, 2019
I don't have any email from embassy and I apply 31 Jul 2019 and today I have completed 55 days and not response from embassy

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Any idea after correspondence letter of biomatrics validity, in maximum how many days I will receive the result and decision letter?

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Any idea after correspondence letter of biomatrics validity, in maximum how many days I will receive the result and decision letter?
Dear Mohamed, you applied for a TRV based on invitation or visit? you received your correspondence letter on 19th August, 2019? what was the exect time on 19th August?

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Dear Mohamed, you applied for a TRV based on invitation or visit? you received your correspondence letter on 19th August, 2019? what was the exect time on 19th August?
Invitation... Got the correspondence on 3:50 pm of 19th and last night at 1:40am i got the refusal base on my perpuse of trip as i was suppose to attened a competition on Sep 20.

Maslan

Jan 3, 2019
Invitation... Got the correspondence on 3:50 pm of 19th and last night at 1:40am i got the refusal base on my perpuse of trip as i was suppose to attened a competition on Sep 20.
Is it true that if you don't receive the decision with the correspondence letter at the same time or same day, that means you are rejected?!

amv11112222

Feb 25, 2019
Is it true that if you don't receive the decision with the correspondence letter at the same time or same day, that means you are rejected?!
The Biometric validity letter is a sign the decision will come soon but does not guarantee if your application will be rejected or approved. In my case, I applied, receive the validity letter of Biometric and one day later I receive approval of the TRV requested.

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Not too sure. My sister application approved and she got both letter togetjer but mine was refused and i got letters separately.