+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**Maximum 20 Photos**

Mar 3, 2020
Hi

We are getting done all the paperwork for my PR application.

So we were going through the paperwork, we had just seen a part where it states,
" Please provide up to maximum of 20 photos of you and your Partner at different times and places."

We have so many pics as a couple to prove our relationship and then so many more showing pics we have with our family and friends.

Can anyone suggest how we can describe our relationship best in just 20 photos?

Or else if we can describe it some other way rather than in just 20 photos?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi

So we were going through the paperwork, we had just seen a part where it states,
" Please provide up to maximum of 20 photos of you and your Partner at different times and places."

We have so many pics as a couple to prove our relationship and then so many more showing pics we have with our family and friends.

follow the rules! all couples have a lot of photos, you are not unique

AUG19

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
DR
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Just choose 20 that would depict different visits, time of year, meeting families, friends...

You're not really that unique, 20 photos is not that many for most couples.

Reactions: SpousAsous

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
There is a reason why they put a maximum cap on the amount you’re allowed.

Before they put a cap on, people were sending IRCC so many photos and other proof their applications were getting so big they were sending them in boxes, of all things. (Mine fit in a standard size bubble envelope)

It’s no wonder the applications were taking so long before they started putting measures in to speed up the process. A caseworker doesn’t have time to go through all that, and at the end of the day most of that proof is redundant.

My elopement alone had 350 photos. Only 7 of them went in my 20 photos.

I cannot stress it enough. Quality over quantity.

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
There is a reason why they put a maximum cap on the amount you’re allowed.

Before they put a cap on, people were sending IRCC so many photos and other proof their applications were getting so big they were sending them in boxes, of all things. (Mine fit in a standard size bubble envelope)

It’s no wonder the applications were taking so long before they started putting measures in to speed up the process. A caseworker doesn’t have time to go through all that, and at the end of the day most of that proof is redundant.

My elopement alone had 350 photos. Only 7 of them went in my 20 photos.

I cannot stress it enough. Quality over quantity.
Hi , My advice to you would be show pictures of activities and family gatherings over time. Through the years . The pics are evidence of a relationship that has progressed and is ongoing through the years. Don’t just pic out pictures that you look like a cute couple in. IRCC is looking carefully at your body language in the pictures do you look naturally at ease like a loving couple. consider that when making your selection.
Hi

Hi , My advice to you would be show pictures of activities and family gatherings over time. Through the years . The pics are evidence of a relationship that has progressed and is ongoing through the years. Don’t just pick out pictures that you look like a cute couple in. IRCC is looking carefully at your body language in the pictures do you look naturally at ease like a loving couple. consider that when making your selection.

Reactions: SpousAsous

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi , My advice to you would be show pictures of activities and family gatherings over time. Through the years . The pics are evidence of a relationship that has progressed and is ongoing through the years. Don’t just pic out pictures that you look like a cute couple in. IRCC is looking carefully at your body language in the pictures do you look naturally at ease like a loving couple. consider that when making your selection.

Hi , My advice to you would be show pictures of activities and family gatherings over time. Through the years . The pics are evidence of a relationship that has progressed and is ongoing through the years. Don’t just pick out pictures that you look like a cute couple in. IRCC is looking carefully at your body language in the pictures do you look naturally at ease like a loving couple. consider that when making your selection.
Hi, I can see your reply and advice which is trul right which is open up our eyes and thinking level to match with IRCC. My 1st refusal reason which I was following my caring, loving with who represented. At the interview she said nothing to prepare, it's not a exam? Our relationship is true, we have attached our reception's photos which she told me no need to bring it and that was Visa officer asked me and unfortunatly I said to VOffiver that my wife said we have already attached and no need to bring it and that was our big missed,unawarness. We thought what we attached that no need it again at the Interviwe and that error we have corrected and will not miss this time on my interview if they required. Now our 3rd Anniversaty comming soon but can't see each other because of COVID-19. Having a dipressing life. Living with faith and hope