+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mature Student

MaDizTa

May 11, 2013
Category........
Hello am i eligible to take the Mature student test since got my highschool degree outside(Philippines) of canada?

i am immigrating to Ontario,Canada and i have spoken to the college near the place where i will live.
They said that

There are other options available to meet the above requirements if you do not with to go through the process of an assessment. One of these options include our Mature Student Tests for English and Math for Technology.......
If you were successful at these tests, we would not require that our out of country transcripts be assessed.

Reactions: MikeyMikeDude

MikeyMikeDude

Oct 3, 2018
Hello am i eligible to take the Mature student test since got my highschool degree outside(Philippines) of canada?

i am immigrating to Ontario,Canada and i have spoken to the college near the place where i will live.
They said that

There are other options available to meet the above requirements if you do not with to go through the process of an assessment. One of these options include our Mature Student Tests for English and Math for Technology.......
If you were successful at these tests, we would not require that our out of country transcripts be assessed.
Did you manage to with this?