+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

masters in internetworking dalhousie halifax jan 15 intake

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
I have applied for meng inwk jan 2015. Got department recommendation and waiting for final decision. Which they said will take 2 -4 weeks to declare

ayush101

Jun 16, 2014
@saahi
When were your documents reached there?
My status still shows written notification to follow. How long will it take for the next step?

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
I applied online on 17 July, sent my documents on 29th of July. On 1st of august I received confirmation from FedEx, that my docs have reached. From 6 th July my documents received was showing on my application status. On 8th august I received a mail from Program manager, that my application is recommended and forwarded to registrar for final decision. From that day my status is showing -written notification to follow.
Waiting for final decision

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Guys do you have any idea, about the job scope after mengg inwk , I have searched and found Halifax does not not have much jobs, so we have to move to other big cities.
How's the credibility of this course and university as compared to other other institutions

vash021

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Saahi said:
I applied online on 17 July, sent my documents on 29th of July. On 1st of august I received confirmation from FedEx, that my docs have reached. From 6 th July my documents received was showing on my application status. On 8th august I received a mail from Program manager, that my application is recommended and forwarded to registrar for final decision. From that day my status is showing -written notification to follow.
Waiting for final decision
now im feeling a bit tense i applied online on july 28 and on aug 5 requirements status is received
since then no word from them :-[

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
vash021 said:
now im feeling a bit tense i applied online on july 28 and on aug 5 requirements status is received
since then no word from them :-[
Mail to program manager and ask about your status

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
ayush101 said:
@ saahi and vash
Can you please share your profile?
[/quote

B.tech 73
12-76
10-81.4
6 month internshipmas project trainee
1.5 monhs training in gsm
Ccna

ayush101

Jun 16, 2014
@vash
Have you sent them the notarized degree certificate?
I have mailed them yesterday about the status and they told me to send the notarized degree certificate. Untill then the status will be written notification to follow.

vash021

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
ayush101 said:
@ vash
Have you sent them the notarized degree certificate?
I have mailed them yesterday about the status and they told me to send the notarized degree certificate. Untill then the status will be written notification to follow.
I sent them 1 notarized transcript 1 photo copy of that transcript cause they required 2 copies
1 notarized nursing degree certificate
my computer science degree is not yet released as of the moment I have said that in my Statement of intent although I said that it will be released in the middle of august my college just contacted me now and said it will be released first week of september which I doubt cause they keep extending it
1 notarized IELTS result
3 college sealed mail reference letter
1 Resume

I have emailed grad @ cs.dal.ca no reply yet

Profile:
no 11 or 12th grade

4 years Bachelor of science in nursing ( CGPA: 2.33/4 ) 2.5/5.0 reverse scale 1 being the highest
2 years Bachelor of science in computer science (CGPA: 3.45/4 ) 1.6/5.0 reverse scale also 1 being the highest
I computed my grades to US standards hence the CGPA 4 being the highest
No work experience

adityasan5

Dec 18, 2014
hello everyone my name is jitender singh chauhan I am looking to get in for master of engineering in internetworking at dalhousie univ.

i have some doubts pls help

my b.tech percentage is 61 (6 backlogs ).
ielts score 7
no work experience
is it a intermediate profile to get in the interworking program ?