+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masters in Health and safety after a 6 years of working experience.

Quddoos

May 24, 2022
I have completed my Btech in Health and safety engineering past 7 years ago and working in a firm since 6 years. Is it possible to apply for masters in occupational health and safety program in canada ? I have a gap of 7 years as well as work experience, but is there any chance of visa rejection ? I want to continue my studies and Develop my career by masters program. What are the best procedures for my issue to get a seat in masters. ( I THANK THE EXPERTS IN ADVANCE )

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
If the 6 years of work experience you have has anything to do with Occupational health and safety, it is easier to explain your motivation for wanting to study that in Canada. If you worked in something entirely different, how will you justify wanting to study Occupational Health? Studying that in Canada should be related to your past field of study, your work experience, and should yield a progression in your career and lead to opportunities in your home country.

Syed Jaleel

Apr 14, 2022
Go ahead by making a good file of your’s . Show all the genuine documents like your academics your work experience and make a perfect SOP which should explain everything about you and Impress the Visa officer .. and about the 6 years gap and Visa rejection just try your luck bro .. I had a gap of 11 years and got my visa …