+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masters graduate stream

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
No one cannot answer that your guess is good as mine and others. Just stay alert if and when it does!

Tazrin

Mar 25, 2020
It’s not gonna open during this time..oinp is being very transparent about every stream except for masters stream ...I hope it will open soon

Francisrod

Oct 27, 2022
I got an invitation to apply and I don’t have enough funds. I have 12 days left before all the documents are due. Would it look bad if I had money sent to my account from back home? I have about 10k, I need 13k.

what other ways can I prove my financial capacity?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I got an invitation to apply and I don’t have enough funds. I have 12 days left before all the documents are due. Would it look bad if I had money sent to my account from back home? I have about 10k, I need 13k.

Why do you need to send the funds...................

Just show them both your bank accounts, which hopefully add up to the approx $13.kl threshold. (Wow, I'm a genius!). They look at all your bank accounts in total.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Did you even read settlement fund requirements for masters stream OINP?

Francisrod

Oct 27, 2022
Why do you need to send the funds...................

Just show them both your bank accounts, which hopefully add up to the approx $13.kl threshold. (Wow, I'm a genius!). They look at all your bank accounts in total.
the money is with my sister. I’m not married