+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master Of Engineering Fall 2015 or Winter 2016

vish22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
hii , i am in my final year of bachelors in computer science. i have given my IELTS and scored 8 bands overall.my UG score is 7.5/10.i want to apply masters in computer science or Electrical And Computer Engineering.i am going to apply as a fresher.please suggest me universities preferably in Ontario province.what are the prosspects of getting admisson in the following:
1)University of Toronto
2)University of Waterloo
3)University of Ottawa
4)Carleton University
5) Ryerson University
6)University of Windsor
7)University of Guelph

gowpopt2t

Oct 14, 2014
hi,
i have finished my BE in electronics and communication engineering .i have 1 more subject to clear and i will clear it in dec 2014.so i will finish my degree only in 9th semester only.i want to do course based masters degree in telecommunications/signal processing because i am weak in electronics side and more confident in communications.it is fine even if the course has a little electronics subjects but i want more communications or signal processing subjects.i am looking for fall 2014 or winter 2014.i searched the internet but could not find any university providing the course i want so PLEASE suggest me a few universities.i am in india.the consultancy brainwashed me to do PG diploma as i am not intrested in research based degree but thanks to this forum i came to know about course based degree and the consultancy gets a share from my tuition fee!!! which would be a waste of money and moreover PG diploma has less value than masters degree.so please help me with this issue and suggest me a few universities which has the course i prefer.

my qualification is
10th-92%
12th-93%
BE-65%

with 65% i wont get into a top class university.so please suggest me average universities which provide the course i prefer.

simrat0721

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply for fall 2015 and count in Mcmaster university also.
Your profile is good. All the best

sheena1

Mar 24, 2015
University of Guelph has Meng engineering and computing systems.Is it similar to Meng electrical and computer?