+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master Of Applied Computing January 2017 Intake university of Windsor

crpatel13

Sep 1, 2016
Hey guys,

I am chirag Patel. I have applied in Master of Applied Computing for january 2017 intake in university of windsor. Anybody get offer letter yet?

Please reply as soon as possible.

crpatel13

Sep 1, 2016
hi i have applied on 12th july and my documents were received on 10th august.
and yesterday i got mail from windsor that my application is in the last phase which is academic review. when decision has been made they will mail me.

I got 6.5 band in IELTS ( R-7 W-6 S-6 L-7)
and my B.E. grade is 7.53 CGPA

What is your profile Kishan?

UmangPatel

Oct 6, 2016
Hi Chirag and Kishan,
I have received an offer letter on 30th September for Jan 2017. I have received an email for final stage notification on 3rd September. So you will get a response in near future.

Where are you from Chirag and Kishan?

UmangPatel

Oct 6, 2016
I am from Ahmedabad.
I have done my undergraduate in IT. So you get an offer then let me inform... Any you would like to know then let me ask anything....

UmangPatel

Oct 6, 2016
My UG CPI is 7.01
IELTS - 6.5
10th - 78℅
12th - 88℅
From which college have you finished your UG? And when?

crpatel13

Sep 1, 2016
i have finished my u.g. from SSASIT , surat.
can you please whatsapp me on 9586180353 so we can further discuss about our course and also i can add u in our MAC group for winter 2017 intake.

neel47

Jan 29, 2017
I'm hopping to apply for fall 2017 in Windsor MAC program but have some queries which are as follows:
1)In the MAC program of windsor it is mentioned
Applicants must pass a successful interview with a representative or agent acting on behalf of the University of Windsor
so they take interviews??

2)The program is of only 16 months so are we eligible to get work permit of 3 years as it is mentioned in Canadian immigration program that if
the course is less than 2 years then you will get only 1 year work permit.

Thank you in advance .Hope to get response from you all

guddumehta

Mar 31, 2017
gujarat
Re: Master Of Applied Computing January 2018 Intake university of Windsor

Hello Friends,Currently I am student of computer science.My cgpa is 8.14(no backlogs) and my ielts score is 7(R-8,L-7.5,S,W-6).I want to apply in university of windsor for master of applied computing for winter 2018 intake.Can anyone tell me whether according to my profile I am eligible for it or not

aayush20

Dec 4, 2016

guddumehta said:
Hello Friends,Currently I am student of computer science.My cgpa is 8.14(no backlogs) and my ielts score is 7(R-8,L-7.5,S,W-6).I want to apply in university of windsor for master of applied computing for winter 2018 intake.Can anyone tell me whether according to my profile I am eligible for it or not
You are very much eligible bro and you could expect the admission looking at you profile. But a suggestion that apply as soon as possible as many applications of Fall'17 have been deferred to Winter'18. So it would a tough competition.

guddumehta

Mar 31, 2017
gujarat

aayush20 said:
You are very much eligible bro and you could expect the admission looking at you profile. But a suggestion that apply as soon as possible as many applications of Fall'17 have been deferred to Winter'18. So it would a tough competition.
Ohk thanks ayush..actually I have already filled form of concordia and windsor..Just application fee is not paid yet because of confusion..