+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maspio Constructions

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Well that link does not work so is a possible indication is fake. Unlikely I would think for any company to offer a job in an accounts dept to someone outside Canada.

What are they offering ? Are you expected to part with any money ?

Even a Google search returns no result for any company named Maspio at least not in Canada

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thanks for that!!!

But, in future how can we know whether the job offering company if fake or real??
Ask here... It's the quickest way. Always paste up a copy of the offer letter, with personal information redacted.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Thanks for that!!!

But, in future how can we know whether the job offering company if fake or real??
As well as posting any offer letter here with your personal details taken out fake offers usually ask you to send copies of your passport and pay to apply.

Also fake job offers often have ridiculously high salary offers, free accomodation, free flights and are basically written with very bad grammar.

With some research of the company name that can also show that an offer is not genuine or the person making contact uses a gmail or yahoo email address and not a company email address.

These people prey on the fact that people will explore any avenue to get to Canada, take their money based on false promises and disappear. Money transfer often using scammers choice method, Western Union.

Some even create almost convincing fake websites with convincing pictures of their business operation. I have even seen one site implying they were a hotel in Ontario but with pictures from a Sri Lankan website implying Ontario has a tropical climate, obviously not true.

Last edited:

Ravikumar2582

Apr 11, 2018
Dear all.

I have received the following mail from Lawrence ho family from Canada. Just I want to know it's real or fake? Please help me frnds....

((((Dear Applicant,
Good to receive your updated resume, I would only be able to employ your service as housekeeping manager in my reputable estate, You will be solely required to supervise all the domestic and engineer workers working in my estate to make sure everything is at proper functioning.

You will be working for 4 years before the contract could be terminated and if possible renewed depending on your adroit performance. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my estate in Canada.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) An official car

WORKING HOURS
You will be working from 7:30 am to 11:45 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening ON (SUPERVISING MY ESTATE 8 am- 10 am MONDAY AND MY SMALL BUSINESS AROUND THE STATE).

SALARY INDICATION
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE BASIC SALARY OF $8,800:00 CAD (Eight thousand eight hundred Canadian Dollars) MONTHLY.

Job Responsibilities:

-Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department

-Planning, organizing and directing workers to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.

-Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.

-Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.

-Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses.

To proceed further regarding the recruitment, i will appreciate if you can send the copy of your educational certificates, working experience and passport photograph and passport data page.
You will be receiving a call from us once we acknowledge the confirmation of your acceptance.

Looking forward for your reply and service.

Best Regards.))))

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear all.

I have received the following mail from Lawrence ho family from Canada. Just I want to know it's real or fake? Please help me frnds....

((((Dear Applicant,
Good to receive your updated resume, I would only be able to employ your service as housekeeping manager in my reputable estate, You will be solely required to supervise all the domestic and engineer workers working in my estate to make sure everything is at proper functioning.

You will be working for 4 years before the contract could be terminated and if possible renewed depending on your adroit performance. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my estate in Canada.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) An official car

WORKING HOURS
You will be working from 7:30 am to 11:45 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening ON (SUPERVISING MY ESTATE 8 am- 10 am MONDAY AND MY SMALL BUSINESS AROUND THE STATE).

SALARY INDICATION
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE BASIC SALARY OF $8,800:00 CAD (Eight thousand eight hundred Canadian Dollars) MONTHLY.

Job Responsibilities:

-Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department

-Planning, organizing and directing workers to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.

-Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.

-Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.

-Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses.

To proceed further regarding the recruitment, i will appreciate if you can send the copy of your educational certificates, working experience and passport photograph and passport data page.
You will be receiving a call from us once we acknowledge the confirmation of your acceptance.

Looking forward for your reply and service.

Best Regards.))))
It is a scam and almost identical text to many other scam job offers you can find referenced on this forum where they ask for copies of documents and passports which will likely end up being used in some form of id theft or the basis for some other scam.

Nobody really would ever offer such a package over 100k CDN plus accomodation plus car for such a job which seems only 6 hours a day and apart from copies of documents at some point they will ask you to pay towards getting a permit of some description. Surprising they have not included flights in the letter which is usual as well as paid vacation flights.

Add to that the text has a number of grammatical errors as well plus who even has an 'estate' in Canada.

Last edited: