+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MaSc/MEng in Canada with profile

frbk1992

Jun 4, 2016
Hello,

Below is my profile:

BEng: Telecomunication Engineering (year 2010-2015)

BEng Percentage: 87%

Work Experience: 2 years work experience in related area.

IELTS Score: 7 overall (with 6.5+ in all sections)

I will take the GRE test in a couple of months

Please can someone tell me about my chances of getting MaSc/MEng Computer & Electronic Engineering in University of Victoria, Simon Fraser University, Memorial University of Newfoundland, McMaster University or any other good university with my current background. I still do not know if apply for a MaSc or Meng, which Master it would be easier to get accepted?

Thanks

noopur1206

Feb 22, 2016
Hey! I think your profile is really good.

I guess you can also opt for Concordia University and University Of Waterloo. I found their program interesting by reviewing the website.
And as far as Masc or Meng is concerned, it depends on which area you prefer- thesis/research based (Masc) or project based(Meng).

I hope I could clear your doubt a little.

All the best :)

frbk1992

Jun 4, 2016
Thanks for your reply

About Concordia University, I don't wanna go to Quebec because I don't speak French at all, and I wanna find a part time job while studying (I forgot to mention that in my initial post) and it would be very difficult find a job as a non French speaker, with a Part time it would be better to apply for a Meng over a Msac? I think a research based Master is more time consuming than a project based Master

I have University of Waterloo in my list, I just forgot to add it in my list.