+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

marrying in august in morocco

SPANKYANGEL

Jul 4, 2007
Can anyone please help me.
I am a Canadian Cree Aboriginal, living in the usa for past 11 years.I am marrying a wonderful guy in Morocco in late august..But i have some confusion.
I am traveling on my Canadian passport, but my home and divorce papers are from here in the usa.
I also own a home in Canada and a Farm business that we rent out.
My question is''What papers do I bring??? USA or CANADIAN??

Do i need a Canadian police check too??

Im so confused...I tried calling the embassys but no one returns my calls..

PLease help me...

I only have 3 weelks before I leave..MY email is alicek_5@yahoo.com

Thank you
alice

K

karribear

Hi;
My name is Karri and I just got married in July in Rabat.
Perhaps you are already in Morocco, going through the HUGE PROCESS, but if you get this letter and need a hand up, let me know. It truly makes or breaks your relationship by the process they put you through.
Love and Prayers;
Karri
p.s.
any questions let me know.....I will try to help you if I can

safiya

Jan 12, 2008
HI, I plan to marry a morrocan man within the next 6 months. I am excited but I feel a little overwhelmed by the whole thing. I would appreciate your advice and help to walk me through the process and tell me how much money is necessary to take with me. I do not make a lot of money at this time,so it will help to know how much I should expected to spend. Thank you.

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Hi and congrats! You'll find all the info you need here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-husband-from-morocco-t4646.0.html but feel free to post any questions, there are many of us who have gone through the experience and are willing to help out.