+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Married sister visit visa

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
My sister is married and has a kid. She wants to visit me in Canada. Both of us gave birth recently so we would love both cousins to meet each other and spend time together. Her husband is full time employed since last 5-6 years in the same firm. What are the chances of them getting approved for a visitor’s visa here? Should all 3 of them apply together or only my sister and her child?

Tala20-5

Oct 21, 2017
Hi
I don’t see anything preventing them from applying as a family specially if they have strong assets and reasonably strong bank account saving. The thing they must concentrate on is to prove a strong tied to their home country.both been working will be defiantly a plus owing their residence will be huge. Send me if u have any other questions.best of luck

Reactions: Layla Fahad

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My sister is married and has a kid. She wants to visit me in Canada. Both of us gave birth recently so we would love both cousins to meet each other and spend time together. Her husband is full time employed since last 5-6 years in the same firm. What are the chances of them getting approved for a visitor’s visa here? Should all 3 of them apply together or only my sister and her child?
With your parents in Canada it will be more difficult.

Tala20-5

Oct 21, 2017
I salute you ....u are a researcher ...and really love to help people to the limit that you dig deep into their situation... keep the good work

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Hi
I don’t see anything preventing them from applying as a family specially if they have strong assets and reasonably strong bank account saving. The thing they must concentrate on is to prove a strong tied to their home country.both been working will be defiantly a plus owing their residence will be huge. Send me if u have any other questions.best of luck
Thank you! Appreciate it