30-03-2017 Medical Passed (Re- Med)
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH 03-07-2017
LANDED..........
22-07-2017
Hi po s

Salamt po sa pampabuhay ng loob na reply, ako po ang sponsor at ako po ang divorced ang new hubby ko po single sya at sa hk kami kinasal, if ever po hingin ang AOM ko lalabas ang ex ko at if ever hingin AOM nya wala po cya maprepresent kundi cenomar lang kasi hnd po registered kasal namin sa pinas.. does that mean since sa hk kami need p nmin paregister sa phil consulate sa hk o just disregard nalang po? Godbless u po sa pagsagot :)
Hi,
Yung kasal nyo po ang lalabas ng ex nyo, kung ipa register man yan sa Consulate general sa HK ok lng din kc lalabas din naman yan sa system sa Pinas. Yes Cenomar ang sa new hubby nyo po kc wla (pa) naman naka register sa Pinas. Depende po sa request ni embassy if Orig o scanned copy, pero yung saken Original AOM ang hiningi. Normal lng na hingin ni embassy ang AOM kc they want to cover all their bases. Pero aware ang Immigration na may mga divorce, kinasal sa ibang bansa na cases ang mga Filipino applicants kc nga wlang divorce sa Pinas only annulment na pagkamahal at pagkatagal tagal

Chella8

Feb 21, 2017
Hi , I'm glad I found you're conversations as I have the same situations with you :) I just wanna know po nagwork po ba yung Sponsorship nyo since hindi nyo na pinaauthenticate sa NSO yung merraige nyo. Thank you :) looking forward for your reply

henedine

Jul 15, 2014
Calgary
hi im new here and was just about to start submitting our applications i was just wondering if anyone from you have the same situation and if ur sponsorship was approved thanks.. lets help each other work things out ..much love❤
hi paula any upadates about sa application mo?same kc tau ng case

henedine

Jul 15, 2014
Calgary
Hello,
Automatic na dahil sa Pinas kami kinasal ni ex, name nya andun. Di ko niregister new marriage ko sa NSO kc sa Canada kami kinasal ni new hubby so sa consulate general sa Toronto ko na lng ipapa register. Wala ng xplanation letter. The AOM will explain for itself.
hi so in case papakasal din kmi sa hk ng fiance ko need ko paregister din sa phil consulte hk?or hindi kya po pwede na cenomar ipasa nya den explain na sa hk kc kinasal so di n namin pinaregister sa pinas?any thought po?

Me14

Aug 15, 2018
Hi , we have the same problem can you please give me an update on your application
Yes.. was married in the philippines wer both filipino came here in canada file for divorce it was approved. Two years after the divorced i decided to marry my new bf in hongkong since he is single and my canadian divorce was recognized in hk we got married.. everything is legit except that im just wondering if later on the process the embassy in manila will ask for advisory on marriage which we cant provide since we dis not file our marriage in PSA do u think it will be a problem? Thanks
Hi same problem here, would tou mind to tell the update of tour application and what did you do? Thanks

SexyMe

Feb 18, 2019
Hi I'm married in Philippines but got divorced here in Canada I'm still a PR here. Can I marry my filipino boyfriend and sponsor him to come here?

Lizcarl

Apr 29, 2019
Hi im the sponsor im a permanent resident got my PR through the live in caregiver program that was early 2014 ,i was married in the phillippines 2009, i got divorced last 2012 and did not sponsor my husband anymore, re married my new boyfriend in HK last may 2017 he is single and im divorced .. im working fulltime and not in any social assistance. Met my bf online last 2014, went home Last nov 2016 to meet him in person came back to canada last jan 2017, went home again to philippines last may 2017 and got married in HK.. do u think there will be no problem if i sponsor him under spousal sponsorship? Thank you ..

Hi! I am a newbie here. May i ask how did you marry jn Hong Kong? Because reading their website i am getting confuse because of the time you have to allow before getting married like the 3 month period and 15 days timeline. Could you please share how did u go about the process? How much time did you need from applying for the marriage to the actual wedding day. Thanks a lot. It would help me greatly if anyone could also shed light about this.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Hi I'm married in Philippines but got divorced here in Canada I'm still a PR here. Can I marry my filipino boyfriend and sponsor him to come here?
Common law will be one of the way you can sponsor him but then you did not live together for 1 year so not possible , your divorce in Canada will not be recognized in the Philippines cause your are still a Filipino when you filed the divorced you have to file for an annulment in the Philippines.
The best thing to do is get married to another country where your Canadian divorce will be recognize

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Hi! I am a newbie here. May i ask how did you marry jn Hong Kong? Because reading their website i am getting confuse because of the time you have to allow before getting married like the 3 month period and 15 days timeline. Could you please share how did u go about the process? How much time did you need from applying for the marriage to the actual wedding day. Thanks a lot. It would help me greatly if anyone could also shed light about this.
You have to submit some forms that you can get from HK immigration website and submit it to them, the schedule depends on what kind of wedding you would like to do in HK they will give you the dates that the wedding could take place

glynfranz

Feb 24, 2012
Hi Paula, we are exactly in the same situation. Any update on your sponsorship? Did you have to register your marriage (in HK) in Pinas in order to have PSA marriage certificate? Your update will enlighten me a lot. Salamat!

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
hi.. my husband and i got married in hongkong but were both single.. it was stated in DFA that you need to.report your marriage abroad.. your husband is a filipino and for philippine requirement you need to provide advisory of marriage along with your PSA report of marriage thid will serve as your marriage certificate registered IN Phil..
I differ from what you said this is what is stated on CIC website
  • If you are submitting documentation for a birth, marriage or death which occurred a country other than the Philippines, and it has been registered with the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA): Submit the registration document issued by the PSA. Also submit a copy of the certificate issued by the country where the birth, marriage, or death occurred (if one was issued). Use the drop down tool to check the requirements for documents issued by that country.
  • If you are submitting documentation for a birth, marriage, or death which occurred in a country other than the Philippines, and it has not been registered with the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA): Submit a copy of the birth, marriage, or death certificate which was issued by the country where the birth, marriage, or death occurred. The original may be requested for verification. Use the drop down tool to check the requirements for documents issued by that country.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Hi Paula, we are exactly in the same situation. Any update on your sponsorship? Did you have to register your marriage (in HK) in Pinas in order to have PSA marriage certificate? Your update will enlighten me a lot. Salamat!
  • If you are submitting documentation for a birth, marriage or death which occurred a country other than the Philippines, and it has been registered with the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA): Submit the registration document issued by the PSA. Also submit a copy of the certificate issued by the country where the birth, marriage, or death occurred (if one was issued). Use the drop down tool to check the requirements for documents issued by that country.
  • If you are submitting documentation for a birth, marriage, or death which occurred in a country other than the Philippines, and it has not been registered with the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA): Submit a copy of the birth, marriage, or death certificate which was issued by the country where the birth, marriage, or death occurred. The original may be requested for verification. Use the drop down tool to check the requirements for documents issued by that country.

Lizcarl

Apr 29, 2019
This somehow answered my question. So i do not have to register the marriage at the Philippine Consulate once we get married in HK.

Reactions: Angang85