+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage

Arsenal94

Apr 17, 2021
Hi,
I am an Indian studying Canada doing my masters. I have a Pakistani girlfriend since the past 5 years. We have never met but we really love eachother. She is doing her graduation right now and we would like to marry and really love eachother. We are from different religions as well. An indian cannot even to Pakistan easily ..let alone marry a girl from Pakistan. Money would certainly be an issue for my girlfriend if she were to come to Canada to study. He family is also against our relationship and I don’t really know how to get her out of there. I have talked to my friends as well, but no one can help me out in this case. I cannot go to her country, she cannot come India either. The only option that we have is to get her to Canada. Is it possible for me to pay her tuition fee and would she have any visa problems if she were to apply if I paid her fee? Or is there any other way for me to get her out of Pakistan on a visitor visa and then get married? I really need your help over here guys. Please help me out.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I am an Indian studying Canada doing my masters. I have a Pakistani girlfriend since the past 5 years. We have never met but we really love eachother. She is doing her graduation right now and we would like to marry and really love eachother. We are from different religions as well. An indian cannot even to Pakistan easily ..let alone marry a girl from Pakistan. Money would certainly be an issue for my girlfriend if she were to come to Canada to study. He family is also against our relationship and I don’t really know how to get her out of there. I have talked to my friends as well, but no one can help me out in this case. I cannot go to her country, she cannot come India either. The only option that we have is to get her to Canada. Is it possible for me to pay her tuition fee and would she have any visa problems if she were to apply if I paid her fee? Or is there any other way for me to get her out of Pakistan on a visitor visa and then get married? I really need your help over here guys. Please help me out.
Would be very difficult to get study permit approval if the fees were being paid by a boyfriend she hadn’t even met.

LDB123

Apr 6, 2021
Marry her and apply for a dependent visa. You don't have to be physically present to get married in Islam law (I guess). I am not sure this is great idea for your situation.