+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

marriage points

khaled90

Feb 18, 2011
:'( Hi guys

I have applied for immigration in 2007 which is Fedral skilled worker - simplified application . Till now , I am waiting the letter of updating my documents . My questions for you are as follow :

1- When i submit my application to the embassy I was single ( but i was in the engagement period ) and i was depending on 4 points to be achieved after marriage and thats to achieve the pass mark 67 . Is the officer will consider the marriage to increase my points or will assess the application according to the circumastances of date of submission of application .

2- Second question , We are not allowed to get letter of experience includes the job duties , but only the job title and the period executed in it . Is this circumastances will affect my application and if yes , what is the solution .

Need your opinions pls

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
khaled90 said:

I have applied for immigration in 2007 which is Fedral skilled worker - simplified application . Till now , I am waiting the letter of updating my documents . My questions for you are as follow :

1- When i submit my application to the embassy I was single ( but i was in the engagement period ) and i was depending on 4 points to be achieved after marriage and thats to achieve the pass mark 67 . Is the officer will consider the marriage to increase my points or will assess the application according to the circumastances of date of submission of application .

2- Second question , We are not allowed to get letter of experience includes the job duties , but only the job title and the period executed in it . Is this circumastances will affect my application and if yes , what is the solution .

Need your opinions pls

Hi Khaled90,

Try to contact your immigration consultant directly regarding the same, if you have one.. It seems that when you applied back in 2009, you didn't fulfill all the requirements by lacking 4 more points !!..

Anyhow, seniors in this lovely forum will provide you with the proper answer as I am new and unfortunately can't help much here..

Good Luck bro

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Dear Khaled90,

I lack 1 point when I applied to CIO last year.
I haven't heard from VO yet but my status in ecas now is IN PROCESS
I have updated them about my marriage and gained year of work experience before my ecass changed to IN Process.
I hope they consider my marriage and work experience.
I will update you on any changes on my application.
Have you read OP6? It provides info on how VO process papers.

By the way your inbox is full..I cant send you personal message...

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
khaled90 said:

You can claim points for your wife. You need to update them regarding the change in your status. Send them a letter regarding the same with attested marraige certificate. Additionally you can send in photographs of your wedding.

You are in same situation as myself. I made an affidavit regarding my list of duties for the various jobs I held, included the names of my bosses and their business cards.

Need your opinions pls