Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
OK, really you should take all you have gained and acquired from typing your post and share it with you village members back in India. I am sure that they will benefit more from your little lecture about Sikhism.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
deepiv said:
To all of you who decide to par take in a marriage for personal gain...to gain access to different countrys, for wealth, or anything like that... and DO THE WEDDING ROUNDS AROUND SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB.
You are making the biggest mistake in your life.
GURU GRANTH SAHIB IS NOT JUST A HOLY BOOK. SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB IS A GURU

when your doing the wedding rounds SIKH relgion in the presence of this GURU
its very importaant to understand what each round means. what marriage is. what the importance is.

if god wanted you to be in canada or be anything other then what you are...it wouldve been different.

belive me or not. but you are DECIEVEING GURU GRANTH SAHIB. by doing marriage of convenience.

you will be PUNISHED, becuase this is a SIN

THIS GIRL. , she got married just to come to canada, her visa was denied, she appealed 3 times. finally got it....it took over 3 years, and now shes here she has no LOVE NO HUSBAND, and now has to wait another 3 years and be alone. a JUST TO GO BACK AND GET MARRIED and by that time she will be 30 years + and will have a hard time finding a proper suitor and her jawani is no longer ....

ANYWAYS. this is my opinion.
and love only comes once...and nobody forgets there first true love.

I don't believe that guru granth sahib will do something. religion on my opinion is just pure brainwashing. sorry

valy79

Star Member
Aug 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
File Transfer...
10-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-07-2011
mahmed17 said:
He's trying to say that people who marry for convenience should realize that (especially those sikhs marrying in their gurdwara which is their place of worship) they will be held accountable for that and they are deceiving the Lord by taking the false oath...and not understanding the religious implications of taking marriage for granted just to get a visa.
That would be true for all religions. I am not aware of a single one where it is "allowed" to deceive or lie, and where would not be held accountable.
I am quite sure though that people who do commit marriage fraud are very much aware of the fact that it is not right to do that (not morally and not religously).

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Deeiv I understand your message, even thou is the first time I heard about The Guru.

I think is applicable for every marriage in every religion or no religion.
Marriage is too serious... is one of the biggest commitments and is not meant to be used as a bridge. Is the whole journey...

For some people it goes further than the commitment between the partners
there's faith or however you want to call it, and make it even a bigger issue.

I think that Deepiv here is only sharing her/his point of view from what he/she believes,
and bottom line we all agree:
Marriage is not a joke
marriage for convenience is WRONG!

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
As far as I know, at least 1 of each couple in this forum is an immigrant (or a "wanna be one").
Don't think is appropriate to have any discriminatory comments.

deepiv

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.27/2011/ opened Feb.27/2011
Doc's Request.
Sent back, for misssing document
Nomination.....
FILE RECIEVED CPC-M MARCH.29/11
File Transfer...
APRIL.4/2011 RECIEVED ND-APRIL.11/2011
Med's Done....
15/12/2011
Passport Req..
April.18/11
VISA ISSUED...
Interview- approved. waiting for pp
confusednscared said:
OK, really you should take all you have gained and acquired from typing your post and share it with you village members back in India. I am sure that they will benefit more from your little lecture about Sikhism.
i love how you say this, im just giving my opinion..I was born and raised in CANADA, and family in india would know way more about this then I,

dont wast your time to read it. If you just want to discriminate, its just knowledge, and eveyrone can take it however they please. this is a forum. varietys of people are on here. everyone percieves everything different. i did say it was my opinion. everyone has a right to there own opinion.
you dont need to be RUDE

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
confusednscared said:
Now this is totally uncalled for...

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Inlandappl said:
I don't believe that guru granth sahib will do something. religion on my opinion is just pure brainwashing. sorry
Everyone is entitled to their opinion...and I think those who don't believe in something don't need to put others beliefs down. I think those that don't have a religion which they practice are losing out but like I said everyone has their own opinion.

Anyway I am sure that this post was meant for those who follow the rules of this particular religion

deepiv

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.27/2011/ opened Feb.27/2011
Doc's Request.
Sent back, for misssing document
Nomination.....
FILE RECIEVED CPC-M MARCH.29/11
File Transfer...
APRIL.4/2011 RECIEVED ND-APRIL.11/2011
Med's Done....
15/12/2011
Passport Req..
April.18/11
VISA ISSUED...
Interview- approved. waiting for pp
mahmed17 said:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion...and I think those who don't believe in something don't need to put others beliefs down. I think those that don't have a religion which they practice are losing out but like I said everyone has their own opinion.

Anyway I am sure that this post was meant for those who follow the rules of this particular religion

AGREED.