NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Any update? Is your problem resolved?
Not yet. They arent picking the phone. Will call them again. Did you make your translations from them? And did they provide you with affidavit also?

Ginni0890

Jun 30, 2017
Is there any one to guide, then please do it. I have got my wes report in hand and ielts also. I am to create my EE profile but I have not yet got ECA for my spouse yet and may be it will be available by 20 th of august.Should I create profile without waiting my spouse ECA as i will get more than 450 CRS with my own credentials. what should I wrote in spouse qualification of EE profile if it ask to enter.should I enter his graduation ( ECA waiting) or I should mention this in LOE.
Regards

ismailaffan

Mar 31, 2018
Normally, the marriage is in Urdu and English.
If its not, get it translated to English and submit both

Hey do I need any additional picture of rukhsati with my document ???

I am planning to do nikkah and apply for my wife and later get married. once i have the PR.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Hi, I have a question. How do we know if the translator is certified?

Moutasimbabar

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need help.

Recently I received an email from Visa officer from Canada, Who's asking for Nikkah Nama.

Though I've submitted - Nadra Marriage certificare - Urdu Nikkah nama with Notary Translation - after translation they wrote Marriage Certificate on translation in english instead Nikkah Nama since its urdu word.

Again I received the email from Visa officer and asked below

Hello,

We already have the civil marriage certificate – please also upload/email the nikaah nama.

So this time again did the translation by Notary and sent him by stating that Nikkah Nama / Marriage Certificate on the translation by notary. so he will understand Nikkah Nama is the Urdu word and Marriage Certificate is english.

Can you guys help me with this - If i am going to right direction or do i have to find out any certified translation for canada ? I belongs to Karachi and living in Abroad.

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Hi Guys,

I need help.

Recently I received an email from Visa officer from Canada, Who's asking for Nikkah Nama.

Though I've submitted - Nadra Marriage certificare - Urdu Nikkah nama with Notary Translation - after translation they wrote Marriage Certificate on translation in english instead Nikkah Nama since its urdu word.

Again I received the email from Visa officer and asked below

Hello,

We already have the civil marriage certificate – please also upload/email the nikaah nama.

So this time again did the translation by Notary and sent him by stating that Nikkah Nama / Marriage Certificate on the translation by notary. so he will understand Nikkah Nama is the Urdu word and Marriage Certificate is english.

Can you guys help me with this - If i am going to right direction or do i have to find out any certified translation for canada ? I belongs to Karachi and living in Abroad.
Hi, we have got asked the same. Any update on your case? And how do you recommend we proceed?

Waqas Tariq

Dec 16, 2018
Hello everyone
Just a quick question...
The date of marriage on my URDU Nikah nama is written incorrectly. Molvi (Nikah khawan) is suggesting to simply make correction on original Nikah Nama and re-submit corrected copy to Union Council. Is this right?
Need suggestions. Thank you