+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage Certificate Format

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Guys,

My marriage has been registered with Panvel Municipal Council (Maharashtra, India).

My certificate has 2 languages - regional and English.

Each lines/details like name, address, dates, venue etc are depicted in Marathi and English.

Do I need to upload a translation for my certificate or with the existing document work?

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

My marriage has been registered with Panvel Municipal Council (Maharashtra, India).

My certificate has 2 languages - regional and English.

Each lines/details like name, address, dates, venue etc are depicted in Marathi and English.

Do I need to upload a translation for my certificate or with the existing document work?
Upload both the docs as someone in the forum has faced the problem as he had uploaded only one doc. Upload with regional language and also with translated version in English

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
There is no need for the translation as the document is also in English. I think I know what you are referring to as my certificate is in English and Marathi.I have just uploaded the certificate.

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Upload both the docs as someone in the forum has faced the problem as he had uploaded only one doc. Upload with regional language and also with translated version in English
Hey,

I guess I wasn't clear enough. It's a single doc with all info written in regional as well as English.

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
There is no need for the translation as the document is also in English. I think I know what you are referring to as my certificate is in English and Marathi.I have just uploaded the certificate.
Awesome. Although all information that is in Marathi is also written in English. So I think I should be good. I just wanted to double check :)

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
At page 4 of below thread, Modmad (Whose application is rejected) says "I am from Iran. Every document here is in Persian and needs to be translate"
IN your case @snaravane; you don't need to translate the marriage certificate as your document is both in English and your local language

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
At page 4 of below thread, Modmad (Whose application is rejected) says "I am from Iran. Every document here is in Persian and needs to be translate"
IN your case @snaravane; you don't need to translate the marriage certificate as your document is both in English and your local language
Thanks @techLover!

Should I add a one liner in my LOE that since my document is both in English and local (With word by word translation), I am not attaching any translation document?

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I believe your marriage certificate is just as mine. When did you submit your e-APR?