+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent need! My case has been cancelled due to absurd reasons

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Dear freinds. I recieved an Email today saying that my case has been cancelled for the missing document "original marriage certificate". I am sure that I have uploaded it (and its certified translation) at the time of submission and also I have the screenshot its successfully uploaded! What should I do now for the mistake which is made by the case officer or a bug in their own system?
Please help me as I am really frustrated.

Advisor_PK

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Islamabad and Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
04-04-2016
Is there any one who can help? The Express Entry system is going to ruin my life!
By canceled do you mean rejected? Was your fee payment refunded?

Given how low the CRS cut off is these days, I think you should just re-apply rather than get into a long argument with them.

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017

Given how low the CRS cut off is these days, I think you should just re-apply rather than get into a long argument with them.
Yes. It is rejected. I got your point but is the system silly like that? That is not my mistake! I can show the screenshot of uploaded marriage certificate. Why could not they see it?
How can I object to that unfair process? Does this take much time? Reapplying might be easier

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear freinds. I recieved an Email today saying that my case has been cancelled for the missing document "original marriage certificate". I am sure that I have uploaded it (and its certified translation) at the time of submission and also I have the screenshot its successfully uploaded! What should I do now for the mistake which is made by the case officer or a bug in their own system?
Please help me as I am really frustrated.
No worries in this case !!
If you think you have uploaded the document, and you think it is a mistake by the Immigration Officer, you should send CSE as soon as possible, and attach all the documents related to marriage certificate to them.
-- Original Marriage Certificate scanned in color
-- Certified copy of marriage certificate
-- Translation of the certificate
-- Affidavit of the translator.
Actually CIC acknowledges that your application could also be cancelled because of the mistake from Immigration officer, and in this case you should inform us.

Relax and no one has ruined your life, provided you are doing correct things !
Good luck!!

Reactions: acheandre

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whenever you are uploading documents that are not in English or French you must upload scan of original and scan of your certified translation. All that is supposed to be in a single file. recheck your file what exactly did you upload.

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
No worries in this case !!
If you think you have uploaded the document, and you think it is a mistake by the Immigration Officer, you should send CSE as soon as possible, and attach all the documents related to marriage certificate to them.
-- Original Marriage Certificate scanned in color
-- Certified copy of marriage certificate
-- Translation of the certificate
-- Affidavit of the translator.
Actually CIC acknowledges that your application could also be cancelled because of the mistake from Immigration officer, and in this case you should inform us.

Relax and no one has ruined your life, provided you are doing correct things !
Good luck!!
Thank you and what is CSE? Should I mention that the problem was not on my s

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

By cancelled means cancelled !!
Payment is not refunded immediately !!
Your advise for re-apply is useless, if he has done everything correctly !!

I am sorry but your signature tells me that you give people advise on Permanent Residency, I doubt you can do that. I feel sorry for the people that may be suffering at your hands ! I have to say this because I know many people suffer at the hands of agents, and you seems like one of those!

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Whenever you are uploading documents that are not in English or French you must upload scan of original and scan of your certified translation. All that is supposed to be in a single file. recheck your file what exactly did you upload.
I exactly uploaded the docs as you mentioned. It seems they havent seen it at all

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you and what is CSE? Should I mention that the problem was not on my s
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Yes you should politely mention all the scenario. You should tell them that they might have done by mistake, as the documents you submitted in the application are attached. Moreover, show them the screen shots of the documents successful upload. If you have done things correctly, you should not worry, as this is very common ! Good luck and relax.

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Yes you should politely mention all the scenario. You should tell them that they might have done by mistake, as the documents you submitted in the application are attached. Moreover, show them the screen shots of the documents successful upload. If you have done things correctly, you should not worry, as this is very common ! Good luck and relax.
Thank you and you said this is very common. Have you seen more people with the same problem? Correct documents and rejection? If yes, would you please let me know how much it takes for CIC to take action roughly?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I exactly uploaded the docs as you mentioned. It seems they havent seen it at all
Were they uploaded in one single file? Did you also check the name of the file in your application (you can go to your application and then further to documents to verify it).

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you and you said this is very common. Have you seen more people with the same problem? Correct documents and rejection? If yes, would you please let me know how much it takes for CIC to take action roughly?
I have not seen people with this problem, but I have inferred it from the CIC verdict !
I was searching for that specific page, but could not find, but you can have my word for that for the summary I am writing below:
"In summary they say that incomplete application, could be due to your incomplete documents, as well as due to accidental mistake of Immigration officer. If you think you have done things right, and the mistake was done by immigration officer, let us know through case specific enquiry." The summary in quotes is what CIC says, so I understand they know this could be a problem !..

Don't worry about their action time, you should do your job, and let them do there. Please make sure that you have done things right to be on safe side. !!

What Vensak has said is very important:
-- You should have the uploaded files copy, I am sure you have, just have a look at it, and see if the documents were all bind together?
-- Go to your application and see the name of file you have uploaded, confirm that the name is same as the file you think you have uploaded?

If that's correct, you should be safe ! The reply differs from case to case, but I have first hand experienced their replies within 2 weeks time.

Good luck.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
That's Terrible! Please raise a CSE and immediately and inform them about their oversight along with screen shots showing the upload. Seniors - Is there a possibility that something could go wrong during transmission?!!:eek:

Good luck and hope that this is resolved soon for you.