Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2013
AOR Received.
September 29, 2013
File Transfer...
October 18, 2013
Med's Request
May 23rd, 2014 (but due to mailing complication that caused major delay, received med request on August 26th, 2014)
Med's Done....
August 27th, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 23rd, 2014 (but due to mailing complication that caused major delay, received passport request on August 26th, 2014)- Moral of the story: Make sure Singapore gets your address right!! And When your status changes to "In Process" visit your post office ASAP!
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: September 25th, 2014; Visa Issued: October 12th, 2014
LANDED..........
February 7th, 2015 (God wiling)
Hello,

I am sponsoring my husband from Bangladesh. We have all the application forms completed and supporting documents at hand. However, now I'm bit confused on the this issue: it's stated on both the Document Checklist (IMM 5491) of the sponsor and the Appendix A- Document Checklist Immigrant (IMM 3097) of the sponsored person (principal applicant) that the sponsor and principal applicant should provide a photocopy of the marriage certificate. So should there be two copies of the same marriage certificate in the entire application (one for the sponsor application and one for the sponsored person application)? Or should just one copy suffice, in either one of the application? My husband mailed me a notarized marriage certificate included in his immigration application package. So do I need to provide another copy of the marriage certificate for the sponsor half of the application?

Please clarify.

Many thanks!

~Synthesis~

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
synthesis said:
Hello,

I am sponsoring my husband from Bangladesh. We have all the application forms completed and supporting documents at hand. However, now I'm bit confused on the this issue: it's stated on both the Document Checklist (IMM 5491) of the sponsor and the Appendix A- Document Checklist Immigrant (IMM 3097) of the sponsored person (principal applicant) that the sponsor and principal applicant should provide a photocopy of the marriage certificate. So should there be two copies of the same marriage certificate in the entire application (one for the sponsor application and one for the sponsored person application)? Or should just one copy suffice, in either one of the application? My husband mailed me a notarized marriage certificate included in his immigration application package. So do I need to provide another copy of the marriage certificate for the sponsor half of the application?

Please clarify.

Many thanks!

~Synthesis~
Just one copy with the application package....Good luck

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You only need one copy.

synthesis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2013
AOR Received.
September 29, 2013
File Transfer...
October 18, 2013
Med's Request
May 23rd, 2014 (but due to mailing complication that caused major delay, received med request on August 26th, 2014)
Med's Done....
August 27th, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 23rd, 2014 (but due to mailing complication that caused major delay, received passport request on August 26th, 2014)- Moral of the story: Make sure Singapore gets your address right!! And When your status changes to "In Process" visit your post office ASAP!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tahsinmohammad said:
Just one copy with the application package....Good luck
Thanks so much the clarification :)

synthesis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2013
AOR Received.
September 29, 2013
File Transfer...
October 18, 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 27th, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........