+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marraige Ceritificate Mistake

oishy12

Mar 1, 2021
hello. I need an information. I am in interview queue. My husband(GCMS) ordered and we saw that interview is recommended and written in the cert of our marriage ,the is year is written 2009 in words. But in Nikka Nama date is written right 2019 . How can I correct that information?? I am so tensed. Is there any way to request where I can see my submitted document? Also how to correct the date ?

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Before they pick up that as a reason you better raise a webform.. attach wedding certificate or any thing that u usual have. Explain in detail about it.. if they do it then they have a good reason to say didn't provide genuine application.

archimc

Jun 29, 2021
hello. I need an information. I am in interview queue. My husband(GCMS) ordered and we saw that interview is recommended and written in the cert of our marriage ,the is year is written 2009 in words. But in Nikka Nama date is written right 2019 . How can I correct that information?? I am so tensed. Is there any way to request where I can see my submitted document? Also how to correct the date ?
Hi, you must need to alert before authorities raise objection, upload nikah nama with English translation, and mistake declaration immediately. that will help and they can consider it.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi, you must need to alert before authorities raise objection, upload nikah nama with English translation, and mistake declaration immediately. that will help and they can consider it.
What is actually the correct date? 2009 or 2019? Is this mistake in NADRA certificate or your typing mistake in Forms? If it is from NADRA then get it corrected and submit it to your IRCC account through webform. At the time of submission, you should also write the explaination that how and why this mistake happened.