+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARKETING MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA AT WINNIPEG UNIVERSITY (PACE)

Oct 11, 2020
Hey.
What will be the PGWP after graduating from this course? As per the DLI List, University of Winnipeg's programs are eligible for PGWP but what about the PACE courses.
(Professional, Applied and Continuing Education)

*There is no breakdown on DLI Portal*

THIS IS A 2 YEAR/24 MONTHS FULL TIME GRADUATE PROGRAM

https://pace.uwinnipegcourses.ca/international-students/programs/marketing-management-diploma

Thank You.
I am have also applied under PACE; Marketing Management. Just applied for visa and waiting for response.
Vishnu

rosiedang

Apr 30, 2021
Hey, i applied for Fall intake but had been waitlisted right before I submitted the study permit approval. Do you guys know the chance of being off the waitlist for the Fall intake?

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hey, i applied for Fall intake but had been waitlisted right before I submitted the study permit approval. Do you guys know the chance of being off the waitlist for the Fall intake?
Hey! I am no longer enrolled in this program and institute. You can just email the institute.

Harsj

May 6, 2021
Hey! I am no longer enrolled in this program and institute. You can just email the institute.
Hello,
I hope you are doing well and safe.
Just wanted to know the reason behind your withdrawal? I'm considering to apply for the program for Jan 2022 Intake. Hoping they have physical classes then.

Reactions: Singh1012