+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mark sheet to be sent to WES

mb29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hey,
Only original sealed TRANSCRIPT to send to WES (either by you or by your university, I would prefer the former method), other than that all xerox copies to be send. Hope this helps.

yogibear

Mar 13, 2014
Hey,
Only original sealed TRANSCRIPT to send to WES (either by you or by your university, I would prefer the former method), other than that all xerox copies to be send. Hope this helps.
Do you mean the original transcript I have , that I have to send?
Or do I need to send any request to my university to send transcripts to Wes? I m really getting confused.
I thought I have to send attested copy of transcript to Wes..
Can you please help me ?

mb29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Do you mean the original transcript I have , that I have to send?
Or do I need to send any request to my university to send transcripts to Wes? I m really getting confused.
I thought I have to send attested copy of transcript to Wes..
Can you please help me ?
Ask your university to send YOU the transcript which should be sealed with univ stamps on the envelop. After you get the transcript DO NOT open it, put it in a bigger envelop, and enclose all your mark sheets, degree certificates (copies NOT original) and send to WES with your ref no. mentioned on the bigger envelop. Hope that helps.

yogibear

Mar 13, 2014
Ask your university to send YOU the transcript which should be sealed with univ stamps on the envelop. After you get the transcript DO NOT open it, put it in a bigger envelop, and enclose all your mark sheets, degree certificates (copies NOT original) and send to WES with your ref no. mentioned on the bigger envelop. Hope that helps.
Thanks