+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARITAL STATUS MISREPRESENTATION SHOULD BE DECLARED ???

JJPP

Jun 20, 2016
Good Afternoon Sir,
I am planning to re-apply for CSQ for Quebec Immigration. I need your expertise opinion for below mentioned situation;
SITUATION:-
In past, I Stayed in Toronto on Student Visa, Studied at Centennial College, & Worked in Montreal.
While, living in Quebec, I have applied for CSQ. Below is the time line for your understanding.
FEB - CSQ INTERVIEW DONE.
MARCH - I GOT MARRIED. BUT, UNABLE TO INFORM IMMIGRATION AS I WAS NOT AWARE ABOUT IT.
APRIL - ISSUED CSQ APPROVAL FOR PR FILE.
ERROR : - SINCE I WAS MARRIED, AND NOT UPDATED MY STATUS WITH CSQ -I GOT BANNED FOR 2 YEARS( WHICH IS FINISHED NOW) DUE TO MISREPRESENTATION OF MARITAL STATUS.
NOW- WANT TO RE-APPLY FOR CSQ.
MY QUESTION IS -
SHALL I MENTIONED THE REFERENCE NUMBER OF PREVIOUS FILE *(IN WHICH WE HAVE NOT SHOWN THE MARITAL STATUS OR APPLIED AS A SINGLE) ?
OR
WE SHOULD NOT MENTIONED IT AT ALL & START AS A NEW/FRESH APPLICATION ( I.E. WITHOUT PREVIOUS REFERENCE NUMBER THAT HAS MENTIONED MARITAL STATUS) ?
Guys.....Kindly please provide me your suggestion about above situation.
PLEASE .....PLEASE ....HELP ME GUYS...HELPING EACH OTHER....

LinaM

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to Mon projet application, it asks for previous reference number of the submitted application. I think you have to give the reference number. As of now u have added your spouse in the new application that would reflect the refusal in previous submission. Better you provide the reference number to avoid complication this time. We are not aware of the data verification check. So to be in safer side just provide ur ref num. Its my opinion.