+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marital status in express entry profile

Yamini308

May 22, 2017
Hi..
Please tell me about the marital status in express entry profile. I got ITA in April my marital status is single but I got my wedding fixed in June. What should I do now? How my spouse will get the visa? Should I decline the ITA and create new profile with spouse or should I proceed with this only

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Go ahead and submit your e-APR. Once you are married, you need to inform IRCC about your marriage via CSE.
You would need to upload marriage certificate, marriage photos, spouse's passport, medical report and PCCs.
IELTS and ECA for your spouse won't be required. The overall application processing time will increase only by upto 4 to 8 weeks more.
All the best.

Reactions: Yamini308

Yamini308

May 22, 2017
Th
Go ahead and submit your e-APR. Once you are married, you need to inform IRCC about your marriage via CSE.
You would need to upload marriage certificate, marriage photos, spouse's passport, medical report and PCCs.
IELTS and ECA for your spouse won't be required. The overall application processing time will increase only by upto 4 to 8 weeks more.
All the best.
IELTS and ECA for your spouse won't be required. The overall application processing time will increase only by upto 4 to 8 weeks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi..
Please tell me about the marital status in express entry profile. I got ITA in April my marital status is single but I got my wedding fixed in June. What should I do now? How my spouse will get the visa? Should I decline the ITA and create new profile with spouse or should I proceed with this only
If you get married before e-APR, you will need to update your profile with your spouse's details and your points will be recalculated. If you get married after e-APR, your points will not be recalculated; you will need to add your spouse to your PR app.

Reactions: Yamini308