Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2017 Recieved
AOR Received.
Waiting
tinacraigg said:
Hi! How much did you pay for your RPRF? Is it the last fee that we needed to pay? Because as far as I remember, when I sent my application, I paid a certain amount..and 1 of my colleague who is already PR said that I will still pay the last amount when I get my papers
Hi Tinacraigg,
I paid $490 as RPRF fee and yes i guess its the last fee because after Decision Made they directly ask you to submit your passport.

jims_89

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Waiting
SGC said:
Jims_89 which province did you go through?
Alberta-AINP International Graduate Employer Driven Stream

jims_89

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Waiting
newbee2391 said:
Hi,

If someone could answer my question -

I have applied under BC PNP (International Grad). My status is IP as of 29th Sept 2014 - I was wondering after getting my PR and doing my landing can I change my job or am I supposed to still continue with the same employer for a certain period?

Ya you can change your job. I applied under AINP International Graduate category(Employer Driven Stream) but i still changed my job before PR. So after getting PR i don't think there would any sort of problem in changing the job as long as you are in the same province.

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
tinacraigg said:
Hey guys! Do you have any idea about moving to another province after the PR??.... I have a friend in Saaskatchewan, and he told me that sometimes cic check the person if they're still in the province that nominated them, if they found out, most likely they will send back home the person..thats scary! But what if you are in a place that is hard to find a job..specially winter time, when the employer starts to layoff the workers
Hi tinacraigg:

I don't think this is factual. However, the sponsor of this person leaving the province that nominated him might not be able to sponsor anyone again.

Here's an excerpt from one of the blog that I read regarding your question:

"Section 6 provides permanent residents and Canadian citizens with the right to live and work in any province in Canada.

Section 6 reads:

1.Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
2.Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right ◦to move to and take up residence in any province; and
◦to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

In immigration matters, the implications of section 6 and mobility rights under the Charter is so significant that when a province selects an individual, the relationship becomes one that can be compared at best, to a “contract” with very limited scope and with ample legal rights in favour of the applicant.

Once the province in question selects the applicant, the federal department of Citizenship and Immigration will oversee admissibility issues, including health, security and (the truthfulness of an applicant’s statements).

But after receiving a permanent residence visa and appearing at a port of entry for admission to Canada, once admitted, there is nothing that can come in between an applicant’s mobility rights to live and work anywhere in Canada. The provinces who seek to attract newcomers under their provincial immigration programs are left to create their own enhancements that will attract and more importantly, retain immigrants."

- http://www.immigration.ca/en/immigration-wiki2/43-canada-immigration/168-mobility-rights-of-canadian-permanent-residents-under-provincial-immigration-programs.html

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Good morning guys,
I sent email to Sydney to ask whether they received my PCC from home country. I am 23rd April applicant and got this reply.
dear sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your file was transferred to Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O). As your file is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office. Their email address is:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Thank you,
Any comment please share your thoughts.
Thanks

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Einna said:
Hi tinacraigg:

I don't think this is factual. However, the sponsor of this person leaving the province that nominated him might not be able to sponsor anyone again.

Here's an excerpt from one of the blog that I read regarding your question:

"Section 6 provides permanent residents and Canadian citizens with the right to live and work in any province in Canada.

Section 6 reads:

1.Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
2.Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right ◦to move to and take up residence in any province; and
◦to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

In immigration matters, the implications of section 6 and mobility rights under the Charter is so significant that when a province selects an individual, the relationship becomes one that can be compared at best, to a “contract” with very limited scope and with ample legal rights in favour of the applicant.

Once the province in question selects the applicant, the federal department of Citizenship and Immigration will oversee admissibility issues, including health, security and (the truthfulness of an applicant's statements).

But after receiving a permanent residence visa and appearing at a port of entry for admission to Canada, once admitted, there is nothing that can come in between an applicant's mobility rights to live and work anywhere in Canada. The provinces who seek to attract newcomers under their provincial immigration programs are left to create their own enhancements that will attract and more importantly, retain immigrants."

- immigration.ca/en/immigration-wiki2/43-canada-immigration/168-mobility-rights-of-canadian-permanent-residents-under-provincial-immigration-programs.html

Hi Einna!

Thanks for sharing this one. :)

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
inamulhaq said:
Good morning guys,
I sent email to Sydney to ask whether they received my PCC from home country. I am 23rd April applicant and got this reply.
dear sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your file was transferred to Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O). As your file is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office. Their email address is:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Thank you,
Any comment please share your thoughts.
Thanks
A generic reply from CIC.I have inquired them about the same reason you did and got the exact reply like you had.I bet when you inquire them about your file in ottawa they would just reply that is on que for review.

ricky.kaushal

Jul 8, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014, Spouse added March 8, 2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF and PCC - Aug 12, 2014 Wife's Doc - April 22.2015
Nomination.....
19-03-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
In process & DM July 30th, 2015
Med's Request
01-05-2014 Wife's June 10, 2015
Med's Done....
03-05-2014 Wife's June 11, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept 10, 2015
This wait is killing me now :( Don't know when they will start working on my file ... i am april 3 applicant and i saw till 31st march almost everyone got IP ... i am still waiting ... Last update from CIC was two weeks before as per forum updates .... What are they doing ?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

newbee2391

Star Member
May 6, 2014
jims_89 said:
Ya you can change your job. I applied under AINP International Graduate category(Employer Driven Stream) but i still changed my job before PR. So after getting PR i don't think there would any sort of problem in changing the job as long as you are in the same province.
Thanks jims_89 - so did you already get your PR or still in the process & did you not have to notify CIC that you are changing your job??

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
ricky.kaushal said:
This wait is killing me now :( Don't know when they will start working on my file ... i am april 3 applicant and i saw till 31st march almost everyone got IP ... i am still waiting ... Last update from CIC was two weeks before as per forum updates .... What are they doing ?? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi ricky!

Thats true! Its very depressing and stressful already. Im 1 week after you

shyamDadi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
29-04-2014
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015
ricky.kaushal said:
I'm March 31st, but still not IP. :(

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Man415 said:
A generic reply from CIC.I have inquired them about the same reason you did and got the exact reply like you had.I bet when you inquire them about your file in ottawa they would just reply that is on que for review.
Thanks Man 415 I appreciate your reply. Honestly, I sent email to Ottawa on Tuesday to enquire about my PCC from home country. I didn't get any reply not even auto reply from CPC-Ottawa. Stressing out as it took 6 month to get it and now CIC didn't acknowledge when I followed up.
Before sending PCC I sent email to CIO Sydney and they provided me mailing address and courier address to send PCC. Sydney also confirmed that application remains with their office and all documents can be forwarded via mail or courier.
2nd email I got now from Sydney that file was forwarded to CPC-ottawa. Thanks Man 415 for your reply.
Any body else has such experience with CIC Sydney and Ottawa, pls do share. Thanks

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
inamulhaq said:
Thanks Man 415 I appreciate your reply. Honestly, I sent email to Ottawa on Tuesday to enquire about my PCC from home country. I didn't get any reply not even auto reply from CPC-Ottawa. Stressing out as it took 6 month to get it and now CIC didn't acknowledge when I followed up.
Before sending PCC I sent email to CIO Sydney and they provided me mailing address and courier address to send PCC. Sydney also confirmed that application remains with their office and all documents can be forwarded via mail or courier.
2nd email I got now from Sydney that file was forwarded to CPC-ottawa. Thanks Man 415 for your reply.
Any body else has such experience with CIC Sydney and Ottawa, pls do share. Thanks
How much time did Sydney took to reply to your email ?