+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March applicatants for September intake how have not received aip gather here

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.

If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Thank You.

They replied me this way immediate after submission
It's automated one . Usually they will take 3 to 4 days to reply you. If your question is a genuine one . Also if it's in normal processing time , the chance of getting reply is less

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
It's automated one . Usually they will take 3 to 4 days to reply you. If your question is a genuine one . Also if it's in normal processing time , the chance of getting reply is less
I applied on June 12th, medicals approve on August 6th, from then no update yet, my classes starts from September ending that's why I worried

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020
I applied on June 12th, medicals approve on August 6th, from then no update yet, my classes starts from September ending that's why I worried
Wait until the classes to start . You must ask your college about the deadline they issued . Also ask them time . Try contact through webmail . You just write them my classes are going to start at these date . Most students received AIP but you don't. Try ask all these in short using capital letters . Make it more easily for them to read. So the chances of reply is high

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Wait until the classes to start . You must ask your college about the deadline they issued . Also ask them time . Try contact through webmail . You just write them my classes are going to start at these date . Most students received AIP but you don't. Try ask all these in short using capital letters . Make it more easily for them to read. So the chances of reply is high
Deadline is October 19th, yeah I will try to write short n with capitals
Thanks for the info mate

Timj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
I mailed them a couple of times that Delhi email id and no reply ! Just automatically email system responding ! This is just so negative they are not bothered about March applicants at all ! Posted on Twitter as well !! And now no reply for web query ‘ what are you all planning to do now ??! Any other email Id anybody has for Ottawa or Edmonton offices ??? Please do let me know

Timj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
There isn’t any email I’d for their canad avisa offices if any one has any info ??

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
So I finally got an update last week that my medical was passed (Applied on 18th March). The next day i got a message that the require my updated LOA (I had deferred from May to September). I uploaded my LOA through GCKEY. There they have mentioned that they will send a message once they receive my LOA but I haven't got any update yet. Is my LOA successfully submitted? I'm confused.

Timj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Try use webform then to upload new Loa . Mine is processed in banglore immigration so they say it is forwarded to concerned department that's what the reply they give you
After getting this reply that they have forwarded to the concerned Dept , in how many days did u get aip?