+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March applicants with complete application, AIP received, DLI on list, still awaiting final decision.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone else received an email from IRCC Delhi stating not to contact the Delhi office unless it's a Passport Request issue and to send the Passports via the 2-way system only && also that you're receiving the email because your application is pending.

Subject : IRCC-Information For Students

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
IRCC has been very very irresponsible this year and they blame everything on COVID-19. They process applications submitted in June, July and some of them have their LOI, yet those who applied since February and March are still waiting for final decision. That is the height of incompetence!. Why jump the queue to process recent applications when you have a backlog of earlier unfinished applications?

Applied for my niece February 26, biometric validity letter on April 15, push notification informing her she cannot come to Canada at the moment because of COVID send on April 16, no communications at even with multiple web form enquiries until I did a GCMS search in July to discover application was approved April 15. No AIP until September 2, after she applied to DLI to defer to January 2021. Till date application is still pending processing. This is pure chaos and madness with IRCC.

Reactions: jbdot0941

Sep 15, 2020
IRCC has been very very irresponsible this year and they blame everything on COVID-19. They process applications submitted in June, July and some of them have their LOI, yet those who applied since February and March are still waiting for final decision. That is the height of incompetence!. Why jump the queue to process recent applications when you have a backlog of earlier unfinished applications?

Applied for my niece February 26, biometric validity letter on April 15, push notification informing her she cannot come to Canada at the moment because of COVID send on April 16, no communications at even with multiple web form enquiries until I did a GCMS search in July to discover application was approved April 15. No AIP until September 2, after she applied to DLI to defer to January 2021. Till date application is still pending processing. This is pure chaos and madness with IRCC.
What can we do? We can’t do anything but wait ....

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019

True. They better have a reasonable explanation for this although no reason is accepted.