+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 31 is approaching

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hi all!
March 31 is approaching and perhaps the govt. will soon announce the re opening of applications under permanent skilled workers. Are you ready for that? Have you created your account in Mon Pro jet Quebec? I think its time to create and fill the form. :)

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rubaaab said:
Hi all!
March 31 is approaching and perhaps the govt. will soon announce the re opening of applications under permanent skilled workers. Are you ready for that? Have you created your account in Mon Pro jet Quebec? I think its time to create and fill the form. :)
yes but i would think that the best is do online evaluation and see your points

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
yes of course! I already have checked my points and I am eligible. But I am worried how to register and log in to fill the form. I am working on it.

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wasn't there supposed to be a whole new system based on points? At least, that's what they announced last year.

ashx

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
The website will be down from 29 march till 4 april for technical maintanence

I think they are updating the system hope to have english version of that also

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Rubaaab said:
yes of course! I already have checked my points and I am eligible. But I am worried how to register and log in to fill the form. I am working on it.
Search in MPQ website for this a Guide to create and fill your form, it is called: "A Guide to Submitting an application for a Quebec selection certificate in the Regular Program for Skilled Workers (C-0552-AN)"

Hope this helps.

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hi dear All!
I have searched the video how to create account in Mon Projet Quebec. I felt easy to understand and am sharing for you all. :) :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrif5tT7gRc&feature=youtu.be (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9Dv4FDyN4&feature=youtu.be (Part 2)

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
'Due to technical maintenance, Mon projet Québec will be out of service between March 29, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. and April 5, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. (Montréal time).'
I am wondering what will happen if they re open Mon projet Quebec? Any ideas??
Perhaps they may change the method of completing applications on Mon Projet Quebec?

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
jdalias14 said:
Hello All,
we got to prepare all documents too if documents are available, the process will go faster.
Please can you tell how do you know that the process will go faster. Should we need to upload documents during application?

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rubaaab said:
Please can you tell how do you know that the process will go faster. Should we need to upload documents during application?
they just updated their website. It says the intake will be announced later on. The rest of the categories will start accepting application next month.

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
5000 for another around and no changes? no point-based EE-like system?

what about the “add” button?
for those who can't pass the preliminary review, how can they update their file?