+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2024 Visitor/TRV

Jeevan Kumar

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Applied for MIL from India
Application submission -15th March from India
Biometrics - 20th March completed
Eligibility - In progress ( Never updated )
BG - In progress ( Never updated )
PPR - April 26

The wait is over. Hope all the March applicants gets their Approvals soon

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
PPR - April 26

does it updated on tracker ?

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
PPR - April 26

HI,

Congratulations. You had submitted visitor visa for your mother in the February as well right? And it got approved too. So, i just wanted to know that what was the length of stay, the total funds and the reason you showed in both application?

Jeevan Kumar

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
HI,

Congratulations. You had submitted visitor visa for your mother in the February as well right? And it got approved too. So, i just wanted to know that what was the length of stay, the total funds and the reason you showed in both application?
Thank you. Yes, That is correct I have applied for my mother in Feb and MIL in March.
Length of Stay: I kept approximately 4 weeks of stay for each application.
Reason : Just to spend time with us in Summer and also see the new place we bought
Funds : - My 3 months paystubs, Proof of employment, for My mother bank account and Assets around 50 Lakhs and MIL Account and Assets around 20 Lakhs

but one of my friend who applied for their mother Nothing from her mother account, but wrote a letter saying they will be taking care of whole expenses and they showed only 5000 CAD in their account. They got the Approval faster than my both applications. So not sure how they are considering the funds.

Reactions: ssp4194

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Thank you. Yes, That is correct I have applied for my mother in Feb and MIL in March.
Length of Stay: I kept approximately 4 weeks of stay for each application.
Reason : Just to spend time with us in Summer and also see the new place we bought
Funds : - My 3 months paystubs, Proof of employment, for My mother bank account and Assets around 50 Lakhs and MIL Account and Assets around 20 Lakhs

but one of my friend who applied for their mother Nothing from her mother account, but wrote a letter saying they will be taking care of whole expenses and they showed only 5000 CAD in their account. They got the Approval faster than my both applications. So not sure how they are considering the funds.
Hi,

Thank you for providing this information. I have applied for TRV for my sister on April 05.

hoobla756

Apr 17, 2024
TRV for Spouse (Convocation)

Application Location : Bangladesh
Application Date : 01 March 2024
Biometric Update : 18 April 2024
Current Status : In Process

any update anyone ??

Last edited: