Application: Single
Application sent: 15 Mar 2024
Delivered: 15 Mar 2024
AOR: 20 Mar 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: Safeperson

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I I'm having the same problem too not getting the code in my email. Come to find out it was going to my Previous lawyer email the code was going to, I ask her if she was getting the code she never replied. for over one week now she's getting all the codes, Surprise this morning she email me that she's getting them for one old week. I call ircc to let them know it is a breach of my privacy, because I never add her to my application and now she has access to my application. I told them to remove her from my application so they did just that, agent that I spoke with said if I'm still not getting the code I should rise a webform I did that because I'm still not getting the code. Some lawyers are wicked
Thank you for the info but the email address they have on file showing code sent is mine and i have done PR app on my own so from beginning its my personal email. I will try rising webform about the issue of not getting the code as i know the call waiting times are so long.

RED RED WINE

Mar 7, 2024
Thank you for the info but the email address they have on file showing code sent is mine and i have done PR app on my own so from beginning its my personal email. I will try rising webform about the issue of not getting the code as i know the call waiting times are so long.
Ok, got you yeah send them a webform. I did yesterday too after they remove the lawyer I try creating the tracker again, the code sent to my email but still not getting it in my email either

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Ok, got you yeah send them a webform. I did yesterday too after they remove the lawyer I try creating the tracker again, the code sent to my email but still not getting it in my email either
Called the IRCC after rising the webform for which i didnt get any confirmation email about rising webform and asked agent to remove any other email info if they have on file. Was suggested by agent to wait 24hrs and request for verificatiom code to create tracker account. Something wrong i dont think even after 24hrs i would get verification code as i didnt get webform confirmation which isnt the case when i applied for my temp visas or PR app updates in the past.

Jessy cho

Mar 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, I need your advice.

I've interchanged my first and last name on my application and submitted my request to correct it through webform last week.

I got a confirmation email from ircc after two days said that my documents were added and they are available for officer review.

It's been 5days after the email but there's no change on my application so far.
Do you think I'd better call ircc or just wait for more?

Thank you for reading.

car2ca

Mar 11, 2024
Hi, I need your advice.

I've interchanged my first and last name on my application and submitted my request to correct it through webform last week.

I got a confirmation email from ircc after two days said that my documents were added and they are available for officer review.

It's been 5days after the email but there's no change on my application so far.
Do you think I'd better call ircc or just wait for more?

Thank you for reading.
I would wait considerably longer before freaking out. Even small updates can take weeks to be reflected, especially ones of low priority such as a simple name swap. I had a similar scenario with a birthdate when I applied for PR and it took over a month to hear back.

Jessy cho

Mar 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I would wait considerably longer before freaking out. Even small updates can take weeks to be reflected, especially ones of low priority such as a simple name swap. I had a similar scenario with a birthdate when I applied for PR and it took over a month to hear back.
Thanks a lot!

blueangel371115

Champion Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
Doc's Request.
10-02-2014