+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Anvil_isopod

Jan 28, 2023
Hi All,

On the PR tracker background check is now completed and its shows the COPR number.
On GCKey it says -
Latest update:
Final decision - November 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, it's been 10 days and no email has been received. Did anyone else face similar situation?

Reactions: VLiu

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Hi All,

On the PR tracker background check is now completed and its shows the COPR number.
On GCKey it says -
Latest update:
Final decision - November 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, it's been 10 days and no email has been received. Did anyone else face similar situation?
Yes, I did. I called IRCC and request for the email (portal 1) to be sent.

k.molly.kim

Sep 27, 2023
Inland Spousal Sponsorship - From Vancouver

VO: Mississisauga, Ontario
  • Application submitted: April 25th
  • AOR: June 10th
  • Information Request for PR Confirmation (email): September 13th
  • Replied to the email confirming personal information: September 14th
  • Portal Invite (email) for PR Confirmation: September 25th
  • Landing and sending address & picture: September 25th
  • eCOPR: Pending
  • PR Card (PR Portal): Address: Pending | Photo: Pending
  • PR Card (GCKey Portal): Pending
  • PR Card Arrived: Pending
Does somebody have the same situation as me? Haven’t received their eCoPR until now? This long wait is making me anxious already
I have a similar timeline.
  • Application submitted: Mar 28
  • AOR: Apt 20
  • Information Request for PR Confirmation (email): September 21st
  • Replied to the email confirming personal information: September 21st
  • Portal Invite (email) for PR Confirmation: September 24th
  • Landing and sending address & picture: September 24th

gscruz

Sep 27, 2019
I have a similar timeline.
  • Application submitted: Mar 28
  • AOR: Apt 20
  • Information Request for PR Confirmation (email): September 21st
  • Replied to the email confirming personal information: September 21st
  • Portal Invite (email) for PR Confirmation: September 24th
  • Landing and sending address & picture: September 24th
When is your ecopr expiry? And where is your VO?

Spiritwise

Nov 23, 2023
March 9, 2023 Application
April 2023 Medical/AOR
June 2023 transfer to Etoboke
October 24 letter of invitation
Oct 06,2023 = P1
Nov 03,2023 = P2
Ecopr waiting
PR Card waiting
expiry of Medical/COPR =
April 2024

Marshmallows

Oct 6, 2023
Dear Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am seeking some guidance regarding the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) for a spouse sponsorship application that my husband and I submitted last month.

Last week, my husband received an email confirming the receipt of our application, representing both of us. While we are grateful for this acknowledgment, we are uncertain whether this email serves as the official AOR for our application or if a separate AOR should be sent to me individually as the principal applicant.

Is it customary for both the sponsor and the sponsored spouse to receive separate AOR notifications, or is it common for one party to receive the acknowledgment on behalf of both applicants? We want to ensure we have a clear understanding of the process to avoid any confusion moving forward.

I genuinely appreciate your insights and experiences regarding the AOR process for spouse sponsorship applications. Any information or guidance you can provide would be immensely valuable to us at this stage of the application process. Thank you in advance!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Dear Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am seeking some guidance regarding the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) for a spouse sponsorship application that my husband and I submitted last month.

Last week, my husband received an email confirming the receipt of our application, representing both of us. While we are grateful for this acknowledgment, we are uncertain whether this email serves as the official AOR for our application or if a separate AOR should be sent to me individually as the principal applicant.

Is it customary for both the sponsor and the sponsored spouse to receive separate AOR notifications, or is it common for one party to receive the acknowledgment on behalf of both applicants? We want to ensure we have a clear understanding of the process to avoid any confusion moving forward.

I genuinely appreciate your insights and experiences regarding the AOR process for spouse sponsorship applications. Any information or guidance you can provide would be immensely valuable to us at this stage of the application process. Thank you in advance!
AOR is commonly send to sponsor only.

Marshmallows

Oct 6, 2023
Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm currently in the process of applying for an open work permit through my IRCC secure account. However, I've encountered a bit of a hurdle and I was hoping someone here might be able to assist or provide some guidance.

My primary concern is whether I need to link my application number before applying for an open work permit online. I've tried searching for my application number within the system, but it appears that no application has been found. This has left me a bit uncertain about the next steps in the process.

If anyone has experience with applying for an open work permit or has encountered a similar situation, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Any guidance on how to proceed or clarification on the process would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!

VLiu

Star Member
Jun 4, 2023
Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm currently in the process of applying for an open work permit through my IRCC secure account. However, I've encountered a bit of a hurdle and I was hoping someone here might be able to assist or provide some guidance.

My primary concern is whether I need to link my application number before applying for an open work permit online. I've tried searching for my application number within the system, but it appears that no application has been found. This has left me a bit uncertain about the next steps in the process.

If anyone has experience with applying for an open work permit or has encountered a similar situation, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Any guidance on how to proceed or clarification on the process would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!
Use the AOR to apply for your open work permit. IRCC does not really care about if you have linked your PR application to the IRCC account.