+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Marshmallows

Oct 6, 2023
Thank you. You have to apply separately for OWP. You can apply for OWP once you have AoR (acknowledgement of receipt) from IRCC for your family sponsorship application.
Hello Anvil, I hope you're having a great day. I wanted to express my gratitude for the information you provided. I'm curious about your experience with the PR portal application submission. Did you only make a payment of $515 for the Right of Permanent Resident fee? I followed the link or instructions within the portal, and it only displayed the Right of Permanent Residence fee. I'm a bit perplexed because the checklist/guide mentions a total fee of $1080, which includes the Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($490), and the Right of Permanent Residence fee ($515). Do you happen to know where to make payments for the other fees, or is the $515 the only fee I need to pay? Since you've already completed your application, I'm hopeful you can shed some light on this matter. Thank you very much for your assistance; I genuinely appreciate your help. =)

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
I paid the full $1080 when I applied for my spouse. ( Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($490) and right of permanent residence fee ($515) )
Did you already pay the application fee ? in that case i think you need to pay the rest of the amount

Reactions: Marshmallows

Marshmallows

Oct 6, 2023
I paid the full $1080 when I applied for my spouse. ( Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($490) and right of permanent residence fee ($515) )
Did you already pay the application fee ? in that case i think you need to pay the rest of the amount
Thank you Phoenix232. I reallly appreciate it. =)

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Anyone know how long it typical takes from "We have mailed your PR Card" to applicants actually receiving the card?
Although it says up to six weeks, but I don't think it should/will take that long even though it feels like Canada is having a failing system.

Thanks.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Anyone know how long it typical takes from "We have mailed your PR Card" to applicants actually receiving the card?
Although it says up to six weeks, but I don't think it should/will take that long even though it feels like Canada is having a failing system.

Thanks.
For me took 2 months to received it on the mail.

gscruz

Sep 27, 2019
Inland Spousal Sponsorship - From Vancouver

VO: Mississisauga, Ontario
  • Application submitted: April 25th
  • AOR: June 10th
  • Information Request for PR Confirmation (email): September 13th
  • Replied to the email confirming personal information: September 14th
  • Portal Invite (email) for PR Confirmation: September 25th
  • Landing and sending address & picture: September 25th
  • eCOPR: Pending
  • PR Card (PR Portal): Address: Pending | Photo: Pending
  • PR Card (GCKey Portal): Pending
  • PR Card (GCKey Portal): Pending
  • PR Card Arrived: Pending
Does somebody have the same situation as me? Haven’t received their eCoPR until now? This long wait is making me anxious already

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Checked the mail today and saw the PR Card mail.

ECOPR: 11th Oct
PR Card approved and mailed: Oct 31st/Nov 1st
PR card received: Probably got here yesterday or a day before, but I just checked the mail today and saw it.

Goodluck to everyone waiting. I pray you all get it soon!

gscruz

Sep 27, 2019
Checked the mail today and saw the PR Card mail.

ECOPR: 11th Oct
PR Card approved and mailed: Oct 31st/Nov 1st
PR card received: Probably got here yesterday or a day before, but I just checked the mail today and saw it.

Goodluck to everyone waiting. I pray you all get it soon!
Congrats! How long did you wait for your eCoPR?