+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Drunkarchaeologist

May 9, 2023
You passed your 100 days on June 23rd. This ghost update is probably you background check completed that will show soon. They might be preparing for your portal invite that usually comes 1 day after your background check is completed.
Oh right, so where mine currently says:

Updated: Jun 14, 2023
Last Logged In: Jul 8, 2023

So if the Updated bit was to change but I couldn't see any change that would be a ghost update

ashunayyar

Aug 22, 2019
OK I see, is it normal that it says "we received your enquiry"?
My BG has been in progress for 3 months now and my eligibility is not even started.
Omg im in the same exact situation as you. My bg started 19 april and still nothing , and eligibility not even started i applied march 18 when did you?

• Wow
Reactions: Didi01

ashunayyar

Aug 22, 2019
I applied march 3rd, samedi thing bg started 19 april, the wait is exhausting
I ordered gcms notes; and my criminality was passed same day - 19 april; and security not even started ; so that means in these 3 months for me they havent even started anything. I thought I was the only one left whose eligibility didnt even start; I dont know why anyones whos BG started on 19 april; is kind of stuck

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I ordered gcms notes; and my criminality was passed same day - 19 april; and security not even started ; so that means in these 3 months for me they havent even started anything. I thought I was the only one left whose eligibility didnt even start; I dont know why anyones whos BG started on 19 april; is kind of stuck
When did you apply for GCMS note and how long did it take? My portal main page says updated on june 2 too but no change

ashunayyar

Aug 22, 2019
When did you apply for GCMS note and how long did it take? My portal main page says updated on july 2 too but no change
Even I got a ghost update on june 12 but since then nothing happened for me; gcms notes will take 30 days ; and they will show the updates till the date you requested it on;

Reactions: Didi01

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Even I got a ghost update on june 12 but since then nothing happened for me; gcms notes will take 30 days ; and they will show the updates till the date you requested it on;
Did you ask an agent about the update on june 12? I had one the same day too