+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi all, heard that most AORs with date before 10th March have received PPR. May I check if anyone still waiting for PPR

MohammadIbn

Aug 25, 2023
Hi all, heard that most AORs with date before 10th March have received PPR. May I check if anyone still waiting for PPR
What is the current status of your application? As I feel majority of the applications of the last week of March and first week of April AOR's are still in "Background verification process"? Is that true?
I have read somewhere that background verification takes a maximum of 110 days and for many these days have reached to 130 days. What to expect or what to do in this case? (security has not started for most, as per GCMS).

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Here, it seems I am stuck in security screening.
CEC inland AOR March 12th.
Get your GCMS or CBSA notes. Security can easily take 110 days and these things are pure speculation without that context.

They could've started your security, finished it, and have paused processing your application when it comes to criminality - that would show background check in progress for a very long time. When in reality, your application is just waiting to be worked on.

Get your notes to gain more clarity here or call IRCC to understand where you are.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Get your GCMS or CBSA notes. Security can easily take 110 days and these things are pure speculation without that context.

They could've started your security, finished it, and have paused processing your application when it comes to criminality - that would show background check in progress for a very long time. When in reality, your application is just waiting to be worked on.

Get your notes to gain more clarity here or call IRCC to understand where you are.

Is it worth it getting GCMS or CBSA notes? does it help in terms of processing times or it's just to have peace of mind on what is going on?

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Is it worth it getting GCMS or CBSA notes? does it help in terms of processing times or it's just to have peace of mind on what is going on?
This is just for peace of mind. Comprehensive security checks are definitely annoying to go through, it helps to know if you are in it/not in it.

No activity, including GCMS, calling IRCC, updating docs through Webforms to trigger checks or even a Writ of Mandamus(before 1 year wait time) can influence processing times. We are mere spectators in this game.

Things that do help are pre-AOR activities:
1. A precise, trustworthy documentation.
2. Paying RPRF upfront.
3. Listing dependent's work experience under personal history.
4. PoF docs that give entire evidence. High margin with currency conversion, reliable transaction history,...
5. Reduced complexity - e.g. certain countries don't need localization support at all (IRCC has fewer resources).
6. etc.

Reactions: Vision-Air

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Not s
This is just for peace of mind. Comprehensive security checks are definitely annoying to go through, it helps to know if you are in it/not in it.

No activity, including GCMS, calling IRCC, updating docs through Webforms to trigger checks or even a Writ of Mandamus(before 1 year wait time) can influence processing times. We are mere spectators in this game.

Things that do help are pre-AOR activities:
1. A precise, trustworthy documentation.
2. Paying RPRF upfront.
3. Listing dependent's work experience under personal history.
4. PoF docs that give entire evidence. High margin with currency conversion, reliable transaction history,...
5. Reduced complexity - e.g. certain countries don't need localization support at all (IRCC has fewer resources).
6. etc.

Wondering if you know about adding a newborn baby after submitting an application.
I have both TWP and PR in progress so I raised a webform to inform IRCC, but to avoid any further delays I was wondering if I should upload all the documents necessary before hand. I already got the medical, passport and filled out the forms Imm0008 etc. My question is, should I upload it using webform to IRCC or to the visa office in my country which is processing my TWP?

Thank you, kind sir.

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I am inland PNP.. my bio/ med/ eligibility completed in tracker on Aug 18. As per tracker my (old)medical was completed twice between aug 1 and 18 . However, my gc had this update on last friday “Aug 25 , you passed the medical exam” . May i know why the date was mentioned as Aug 25 when it was actually completed in tracker a week ago?

PNP Inland (OINP) :

Timeline:

ITA : July 11

Submission/ AOR: July 19
Old bio / old med linked : July 31
BIL : Aug 11
Bio given : Aug 14
Old Medical extended to future date : Aug 14
Additional document section in GC changed to NA : Aug 17
Eligibility completed in tracker : Aug 18
(Old )Medical passed in GC: Aug 25

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am inland PNP.. my bio/ med/ eligibility completed in tracker on Aug 18. As per tracker my (old)medical was completed twice between aug 1 and 18 . However, my gc had this update on last friday “Aug 25 , you passed the medical exam” . May i know why the date was mentioned as Aug 25 when it was actually completed in tracker a week ago?

PNP Inland (OINP) :

Timeline:

Tracker has been in existence for less than 8 months for EE non sponsorship applications. No one knows the answer to your question. I'd not worry about it.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

PNP Inland (OINP) :

Timeline:

Often heard GC Key and Status Tracker don’t move in tandem with one another. I’d think it’s nothing to worry about.

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Thank you for the response :) @iSaidGoodDay @June1311 . I am not worried about it. But little curiosity to know where are my application stands now? Hope i am at the final stage.
Medical is usually passed twice for inland applicants. After it is passed the first time, they extend the expiry date if need be and during the final stage when eligibility is ongoing or about to be completed they pass it again. After this, the next thing should be your portal one email. This has been the case for a couple of inland applications i have seen.

Reactions: June1311

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Medical is usually passed twice for inland applicants. After it is passed the first time, they extend the expiry date if need be and during the final stage when eligibility is ongoing or about to be completed they pass it again. After this, the next thing should be your portal one email. This has been the case for a couple of inland applications i have seen.
Thank you.. Hoping for the best

Reactions: flofield

Wonderseeker7

Oct 23, 2022
Hello guys.
I've got a little concern with my application and need some advice from you.
I've received a request letter to add a child to my application and provide certain documents, including the newborn's passport. Unfortunately, the issuing of the passport is taking a while and I won't be able to submit anything (except the birth certificate) before the deadline, which is tomorrow 09/02 btw.
I've emailed the IRCC using the webform last week asking for an extension, but haven't heard back from them yet.
Am I at risk of having my application rejected ? or the fact that I emailed them before the deadline should do the trick and I just need to await their reply.
I tried calling the IRCC too, using some VoIP apps but none worked for me.
Any ideas!!
Very grateful