+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Mahm00d27

Oct 12, 2019
No. Family's location is independent of decision making timeline.
You are well within timeline buddy. 2-3 months is "faster" processing as per ongoing trend nowadays. In fact unto 6 months is normal as per pre-pandemic IRCC service standards. Have you taken any status update from IRCC over phone ?
I called them . They said my medical and criminality is done. Eligibility and background check is left. Wonder how much time they take !

Kimberly14

May 21, 2023
Kimberly,

Do you have the COPR number showing up under the documents tab in the tracker? If so, then expect the portal email sometime this week. However, I would strongly urge you not to reply to that email right away if you have a trip scheduled outside the country. If the trip is under two weeks I would wait until you are back to reply. If the trip is over two weeks, then reply to the email as soon as you land in your destination country mentioning you are abroad and will be back on the date you will be back. This way IRCC portal team will know you haven't abandoned your application, and they will send you your Portal 2 details once you are back.
I don’t see Copr number on the tracker yet.
I think the additional document hasn’t been opened or it’s still in review.

Thank you for informing me how to deal with PPR email tho!! :)

Reactions: KaiAT

Kimberly14

May 21, 2023
I logged in my GCKey today and it says that my application has been approved on May 22 (today). Wow finally I am able to see the magic word APPROVED. Do you think they will send my COPR this week? I cannot wait I want to go and check out Canada asap. So I am planning a soft landing trip in the first week of June :eek:.
Congratulations! I was wondering if you are an outland candidate? b/c It's statutory holiday here today, May 22.
I also sent out my additional document and am waiting for a final decision :(
Do you know where your VO is located?

Reactions: Daren2023

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Congratulations! I was wondering if you are an outland candidate? b/c It's statutory holiday here today, May 22.
I also sent out my additional document and am waiting for a final decision :(
Do you know where your VO is located?
Yes I am in Europe. I suppose the VOs here were open today.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I booked my ticket for June 3rd :eek: I am so excited. I hope I get my COPR by then otherwise I will lose all my money for the ticket.
I don't know, I still don't feel way too excited to move. Maybe, once I book my tickets I'll feel different. Otoh, I spend a lot of time on realtor.ca and HouseSigma - that part feels a lot more exciting. That's my addiction from quite a few months now.

Oluwabusolami

Dec 2, 2022
Hello everyone. Kindly help with my dilemma. I submit my POF document to ircc but I got a mail from them later saying the document was not received and I need to send my updated POF document.
I initially submitted a POF containing my liquidation of investment but I'm unable to get supporting document like a Certificate of liquidation. Is it okay to do a gift deed at this point and submit as my POF?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone. Kindly help with my dilemma. I submit my POF document to ircc but I got a mail from them later saying the document was not received and I need to send my updated POF document.
I initially submitted a POF containing my liquidation of investment but I'm unable to get supporting document like a Certificate of liquidation. Is it okay to do a gift deed at this point and submit as my POF?
Liquidation of investment could mean a bunch of things here. Was this liquidation of stocks, liquidation of property, etc? If it was liquidation of property, you'll have the money trail to show. If it was stocks, your bank can help you get the required documents iirc.

Not sure about deviating from original POF and switching to gift deed at this point. Are you sure it isn't an ADR for verification but rather is missing docs? Asking that because if you are R10 pass, it is unlikely for that to happen.