+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Can you please help?

I have been invited to apply under FSW. I have a one (1) year of experience as a QC Technician under NOC 2211. I was employed under a recruitment agency for 1 month and 10 days and the remaining 10 months and 20 days were under the main company, which totalled 1+ years of experience. However, I was not able to declare the employment under the recruitment agency on my express entry profile.

Would it be enough to just provide a letter of explanation and payslips from the recruitment agency when I accept the invitation?
You should also provide job reference letter along with paystubs.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Can you please help?

I have been invited to apply under FSW. I have a one (1) year of experience as a QC Technician under NOC 2211. I was employed under a recruitment agency for 1 month and 10 days and the remaining 10 months and 20 days were under the main company, which totalled 1+ years of experience. However, I was not able to declare the employment under the recruitment agency on my express entry profile.

Would it be enough to just provide a letter of explanation and payslips from the recruitment agency when I accept the invitation?
you should provide a Letter of Employment indicating all info required by IRCC (such as printed on company letterhead, with your position , working hours, benefits, length of employment, JD, company's contact info.... please search the link for the whole list).

emmescoro

Feb 15, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-03-2023
Hi,
Please, some help here!

I am planning to submit my documents this week (ITA Jan 18), also with my wife (I am the main applicant). My wife is currently living in Colombia and we have a current Visitor Visa application in progress. I am worry to submit my documents for the PR, before the visa application is processed, cause in case it gets rejected I would need to change the Statutory questions for my Wife. But also, my time to submit the documents is almost due.

What is the best thing to do here?

Thanks,
Emmanuel

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
Hi,
Please, some help here!

I am planning to submit my documents this week (ITA Jan 18), also with my wife (I am the main applicant). My wife is currently living in Colombia and we have a current Visitor Visa application in progress. I am worry to submit my documents for the PR, before the visa application is processed, cause in case it gets rejected I would need to change the Statutory questions for my Wife. But also, my time to submit the documents is almost due.

What is the best thing to do here?

Thanks,
Emmanuel
It should not be a problem. Even if your visitor visa get rejected after the application being submitted, it's still perfectly fine. Because the rejection happened after the application submission. You did not declare anything incorrectly on your application at the time it's getting submitted.
It's a common sense.

emmescoro

Feb 15, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-03-2023
It should not be a problem. Even if your visitor visa get rejected after the application being submitted, it's still perfectly fine. Because the rejection happened after the application submission. You did not declare anything incorrectly on your application.
It's a common sense.
Thanks @smrmeo !

Additional question here. In the documents checklist she is requested to submit an Upfront Medical Exams. But I read that for spouses is not possible to apply for the Upfront medical exams, and we need to receive an instructions letter from IRCC for her. Hence, I uploaded a letter stating this. Is that correc?

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
Thanks @smrmeo !

Additional question here. In the documents checklist she is requested to submit an Upfront Medical Exams. But I read that for spouses is not possible to apply for the Upfront medical exams, and we need to receive an instructions letter from IRCC for her. Hence, I uploaded a letter stating this. Is that correc?
Spouse or any dependants need to have upfront medical exam at the same time as you. Just a question, did you look at the document upload section of the application? It requires the medical exam of all dependants before you could go to the next step (make payment and submit).

emmescoro

Feb 15, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-03-2023
We couldn't make the upfront medical exam together cause she is Colombia and I'm in Canada. Yes, I saw the document upload section and it requires Medical Exam, but when she went to the medical center in Colombia she was requested the IME number or UMI. She doesn't have any.

Here is where I read about the instructions letter:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#:~:text=You can’t get an upfront medical exam if you’re being sponsored as a spouse, partner or child. Wait for our instructions before going for your medical exam. The instructions will be sent to you after you submit your complete application.

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
We couldn't make the upfront medical exam together cause she is Colombia and I'm in Canada. Yes, I saw the document upload section and it requires Medical Exam, but when she went to the medical center in Colombia she was requested the IME number or UMI. She doesn't have any.

Here is where I read about the instructions letter:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#:~:text=You can’t get an upfront medical exam if you’re being sponsored as a spouse, partner or child. Wait for our instructions before going for your medical exam. The instructions will be sent to you after you submit your complete application.
You don't need IME or UMI to do upfront medical exam. My family had done it and all we need are passports and photo.
Besides, the section you read is for sponsored application aka you are alr a PR and now you sponsor for your wife. But base on your post earlier, you mentioned you are the main applicant so seems like you are not a PR yet. Hence this is not applicable for you.

Your wife need an upfront medical exam. You should figure it out how to tell the clinic to do the medical exam, tell them this is upfront so no IME or UMI.

emmescoro

Feb 15, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-03-2023
You don't need IME or UMI to do upfront medical exam. My family had done it and all we need are passports and photo.
Besides, the section you read is for sponsored application aka you are alr a PR and now you sponsor for your wife. But base on your post earlier, you mentioned you are the main applicant so seems like you are not a PR yet. Hence this is not applicable for you.

Your wife need an upfront medical exam. You should figure it out how to tell the clinic to do the medical exam, tell them this is upfront so no IME or UMI.
Ok, thanks. Will try to explain them then.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Ok, thanks. Will try to explain them then.
I just applied for my whole family. All members require upfront medical exam (IMM 1017B). At first, they asked me if I had the request letter for PR application, I explained to them this is express entry and IRCC is asking for an upfront medical exam, not IMM 1017E like in the case of family sponsorship. They then proceeded with upfront. And dont worry about your VISA being rejected, I currently have this PR application and TRV application on going as well. If your VISA is rejected, just webform, it should be okay since you didnt give any false info at the time you submit your PR.

Reactions: emmescoro

emmescoro

Feb 15, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-03-2023
Thanks all for your answers. Another question is since my wife is in Colombia while filling in her contact information. Should I put a mailing address her address in Colombia or mine here in Canada?

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks all for your answers. Another question is since my wife is in Colombia while filling in her contact information. Should I put a mailing address her address in Colombia or mine here in Canada?
I think it should be the residential address of where you live. If I was you, I would put the address in Columbia. My son is in Vietnam, so I put a VNese address there, not my Canadian address.

Reactions: emmescoro

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Hi, has anyone who received AOR in March progressed to next step?
I am of the opinion that February Submissions were addressed swiftly. And, I am hoping the same for March entrants though I am still unable to create an account on Tracker.

Reactions: Satejs

Satejs

Feb 4, 2023
Category........
PNP
Hi, has anyone who received AOR in March progressed to next step?
I am of the opinion that February Submissions were addressed swiftly. And, I am hoping the same for March entrants though I am still unable to create an account on Tracker.
i am also facing same issue , not able to create tracker , hopefully end of this week might have chance to see application in progress
when is your AOR date ?