+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
hello everyone i have a question.
Today i saw on the tracking site for EE that the eligibility part is marked in green as COMPLETED.

can someone can tell me what does it mean ? Did they verify all my documents ? Is it sure that I passed this step ? What does elligibility mean ?

sorry for those questions but I’m a bit worried.
AOR 15 feb
FSW outland

thanks for your help

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
As per the info in this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

So you simply submit your application as usual, but replace your husband police certificate with the document as guideline above.
To add, select country as Thailand and check the requirements -

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/thailand.html

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Nanarh

Aug 18, 2022

radicalprotnns

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hello, I'm a FSW Outland candidate. Received my ITA on 2 Feb 2023. My AOR is dated 4 Mar 2023.

I don't think my application has passed the completeness check yet since until now, I only have a temporary UCI number (that starts with CAN0001).

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Hello, I'm a FSW Outland candidate. Received my ITA on 2 Feb 2023. My AOR is dated 4 Mar 2023.

I don't think my application has passed the completeness check yet since until now, I only have a temporary UCI number (that starts with CAN0001).
Mine is also same.
AOR 2 March
Maybe it will change in a couple of days.

radicalprotnns

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
I cannot wait to apply for EE in March. Anyone else planning to apply in March? Let's connect and share experiences.

I am FSW and I worked very hard for two years to learn French from scratch and improve my CRS score. Finally I got an ITA on Jan 18th. What is your story?
I also wanted to add that if it were not for French, I wouldn't have gotten an invite in the latest FSW draw. Despite having a PhD, I was stuck at 485 because I lost 6 points after turning 31 last September 2022. Fortunately, my TEF results came back 10 days after my test and 2 days before I got an ITA. Since then, there have been no all program draws thus far. Preparing for TEF has now inspired me to take the DELF which is really unimaginable!

Reactions: Daren2023

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP

My AOR is also on 4 March 2023, and my UCI starts with CAN too. I think it takes at least one to two weeks before we pass the completeness check.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I also wanted to add that if it were not for French, I wouldn't have gotten an invite in the latest FSW draw. Despite having a PhD, I was stuck at 485 because I lost 6 points after turning 31 last September 2022. Fortunately, my TEF results came back 10 days after my test and 2 days before I got an ITA. Since then, there have been no all program draws thus far. Preparing for TEF has now inspired me to take the DELF which is really unimaginable!
Wow! Huge W for doing French. I know people who are at 480s and won't lift the finger to do anything.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Great story! I got my ITA because of French too. But I haven't applied yet :eek: I am self-employed so it has taken me a long time to collect all the documents.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay